What name is better?

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Decklan Sparrow

Jasper Sparrow

and what is you thought on the names as we wanted Jasper but are getting a lot of flack for it (my oh was going to have sparrow for a first name but changed due to teasing when older)

Would love honest thoughts

I went to high school with a Declan Sparrow, he was an identical twin, his brother was called Brandon. They were so cute. I voted for Jasper though, love that name.

i picked declan:) i like the name and jasper sparrow sounds to much like jack sparrow to me! :winkwink: both are cute:)

Oh I vote jasper, beautiful name!

I vote Declan! I actually like both names, but I'm a groomer and have had 3 doggie clients named jasper so I can't help but associate it with them lol. I actually had that problem picking out a name for our little girl...every name made me think of dogs I groom because everyone seems to name dogs people names these days lol. Both good choices though :)

A friend of mine named her son Jasper a few years ago. I love the name! Jasper has my vote. X

I like Jasper but also thought of Jack Sparrow straight away as well. Johnny Depp though...that's ALWAYS a good thing :)

Jasper is a lovely name, not to unusual so I don't know why you would gt any flack. I think you will find once you name your little boy it no one will say anything but good things and they will just associate it with him. Same with the name we have picked, Felix.

Go for the one you love best xx

Thanks everyone for you input. We will stay with Jasper.its nice to hear good things.x

Jasper gets my vote, as its not very common (i dont know anybody by that name) and also it is cute! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->