What names are on your list?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Share with me your baby name lists of possibilities. With DD I knew from the moment I was pregnant if she was a girl I wanted to name her Amelia and if she were to be a boy we would have named her Dominic. This time around DH and I have barely any ideas! And don't really like the name Dominic anymore.

Boy:
Logan
Wyatt
Benjamin
Harvey (DH likes but I'm not so sure)

Girl:
Leah
Cora
Abigail

For our little boy we are probably going to go with Max, but others that I love that DH isn't 100% on are:

Noah
Arthur
Henry
Finley

Girls list was:
Ivy
Elsie
Charlotte
Ella

Our list consists of:

Max
Jackson
George
Samuel
Oliver

If baby was a girl, she probably would have been Imogen. That was the only name we liked as we used our favourite names on DD!

Our list is below, DH hates Aubrey and Hugo but I'm really trying to sway him.

The others are more his taste than mine.

Hero
Hunter
Annabella
Phoenix
Xavier
Sienna
Zander
Nico
Rocco
Harley
Aubrey
Hugo
Eva

For our little boy we are probably going to go with Max, but others that I love that DH isn't 100% on are:

Noah
Arthur
Henry
Finley

Girls list was:
Ivy
Elsie
Charlotte
Ella

I love the name Henry! And it's so awesome that the name Charlotte is making a come back, it's beautiful.

Our list consists of:
Max
Jackson
George
Samuel
Oliver

If baby was a girl, she probably would have been Imogen. That was the only name we liked as we used our favourite names on DD!

Strong names, DH vetoed Oliver :( I wanted the nickname Ollie

Our list is below, DH hates Aubrey and Hugo but I'm really trying to sway him.

The others are more his taste than mine.

Hero
Hunter
Annabella
Phoenix
Xavier
Sienna
Zander
Nico
Rocco
Harley
Aubrey
Hugo
Eva

It took my husband months to come around to the name Amelia, but I wouldn't budge. Now we're both so happy we went with that name :) Aubrey is a great name, and I like Hugo - I hope you can sway the hubs! There are excellent names on your list, but go for what you love!

I'm not pregnant or planning on any more children but I can't help making a note of names I like, force of habit I think, DH would freak out if he found my list :haha:.

Girls
Emilia
Florence
Astrid
Clara
Blythe
Adeline
Primrose
Ivy
Iris
Lyra
Luna

Boys
Rupert
Wilfred
Albert
Sebastian
Julian
Arlo

Ohhhhh! I love Sebastian but DH wasn't keen. Love Theodore too!

Im not pregnant either but have a list! 😄

Girls

Anna
Ada
Rosemary
Evelyn
Harriet
Holly
Ave

Boys

Joseph
Edward
Glen
Louis
Harrison

My own children are

Caitlyn Leigh
Ollie Coel
Eve
Amy Eve
William Matthew
Alfie
Alice Victoria
Eden
Ellen (Nellie) Elizabeth

Our lists for this LO were:

Girls
Ivy
Sofia
Darcy
Aubrey
Paisley

Boys:
Caleb
Xavier
Oscar
Isaac
Freddie

We're having another boy and have decided on Isaac :D
I do love Dexter as well though!

The main reason I want to know the gender of my baby is so I can focus on one set of names for either boy or girl and not both because it's driving me bonkers. So, list so far:

Girl:
Indi
Eva

Boy:
Lane
Silas
Archie
Frankie
Jack
Jet

By the way, Lane and Jack are the ONLY names on my boys list that DH likes but they are not my faves so I've added the other ones on in the hopes he'll come around to them and consider them. Feel free to leave your opinion xx

Our lists for this LO were:

Girls
Ivy
Sofia
Darcy
Aubrey
Paisley

Boys:
Caleb
Xavier
Oscar
Isaac
Freddie

We're having another boy and have decided on Isaac :D
I do love Dexter as well though!

I like the name Dexter a lot! But FIL is obsessed with a show called Dexter so I know he and MIL would always associate the name with that :dohh: And Oscar, but DH said no :(

The main reason I want to know the gender of my baby is so I can focus on one set of names for either boy or girl and not both because it's driving me bonkers. So, list so far:

Girl:
Indi
Eva

Boy:
Lane
Silas
Archie
Frankie
Jack
Jet

By the way, Lane and Jack are the ONLY names on my boys list that DH likes but they are not my faves so I've added the other ones on in the hopes he'll come around to them and consider them. Feel free to leave your opinion xx

I couldn't imagine having to have a name for both, it's so hard coming up with just one name. Your girl names are sweet. I do like the name Lane, but maybe because that's my best friends husband's name lol.

Thanks Dragonfly..oh really? It's your BF's husband's name? Can I ask which Country you live in. I only ask because it's definitely not a popular name here in Australia but it is associated with boys whereas I think in other countries it is seen as a feminine name. I like it I'm just not sold on it. My favourite is Silas at the moment..

I know a woman named Lane as well although I believe it's spelt Laine. And a kid boy named Layne.

As for my list...
Girl names:
Claire
Lauren
Clara
Kendra
Aria
Jordyn
Aubrey
Raelyn

Boys:
Nolan
Lawson
Mason
James
Hudson
Benett
Liam

I know a woman named Lane as well although I believe it's spelt Laine. And a kid boy named Layne.

As for my list...
Girl names:
Claire
Lauren
Clara
Kendra
Aria
Jordyn
Aubrey
Raelyn

Boys:
Nolan
Lawson
Mason
James
Hudson
Benett
Liam

Yes I guess it must be considered a unisex name, although I think the spelling Lane is masculine and Laine is more feminine. Layne could go either way and the lead singer of Alice in Chains was spelt Layne.

I love the name Mason from your list and would totally consider it too but our last name is Richardson so can't have two names ending in 'son'..I also love Rhys/Reece but don't like the double letter thing either!

Thanks Dragonfly..oh really? It's your BF's husband's name? Can I ask which Country you live in. I only ask because it's definitely not a popular name here in Australia but it is associated with boys whereas I think in other countries it is seen as a feminine name. I like it I'm just not sold on it. My favourite is Silas at the moment..

We're in the US, he's the only Lane I've ever met. Actually I thought his name an odd one but after getting to know him it suits him, or at least it doesn't seem weird anymore. I do like Silas! It sounds strong and smart :)

As for my list...
Girl names:
Claire
Lauren
Clara
Kendra
Aria
Jordyn
Aubrey
Raelyn

Boys:
Nolan
Lawson
Mason
James
Hudson
Benett
Liam

Hi Andi!:wave: love your lists, especially the boy names. I had many of your boy names on my list as well, but hubby said no.

Thanks Dragonfly, I'm yet to talk to someone who doesn't like the name Silas. Except my OH. And unfortunately in this situation, his opinion is the only one that matters.

Hi Andi!:wave: love your lists, especially the boy names. I had many of your boy names on my list as well, but hubby said no.

Hey Dragonfly :wave: we've both come a long way since the TTC forums!
I love boy names! I'm having a hard time picking a girl name this time around cause I like boy names so much lol

If I'm having a girl, she'll be Emma Lynn Morgen.
If it's a boy, he'll be Alexander Jared Ewing.
I also have full names for a 2nd child of either gender: Isabella Autumn Maire and Matthew Werner Hermann.

I also like these:

Girls: Zoey, Charlotte, Scarlett

Boys: Shawn, Nicholas, Zachary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back