What nappies do you use? UK.

shelx

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
So we all know breastfed babies' poo tends to be runnier. (Sorry tmi)

Well my LO is 5months and still using pampers new baby size 3. It goes up to 15lbs. I know hes heavier than that, maybe 16-18lbs. They fit him great and he will be able to wear them for another month or 2 but after that im stuck? He will be getting a few meals soon and a few formula feeds but he will still be breastfed.

The new baby nappies have that absorbing layer and when i tried ones that dont its went everywhere. I can deal with a bit of mess but dont want all his wee closes ruined.

Advice? Or does anyone know of any with an absorbing layer?

:flower:

We are still in size 3 Pampers New Baby. They fit well at 14lb so can't see us changing any time soon. I think I will get Babydry after these? Is you LO pooping regularly? We are every 2-4 days now then get an absolute shit bomb!

In a couple of months you will have started weaning onto solids which makes poop more solid even if you are still bf. Its very rare that we get leakage. Probably once a month.

Some days he can poop 4-5 times and some days not at all. I know about solids making poops not as runny and im hoping formula may do this do when i start him on it. Thanks ladies.x

After new baby we moved on to pampers active fit 3+. She's on solids and breastfed and I can't remember the last time we had a runny poo now. Baby dry leaked for us. x

We use Pampers Simply Dry size 3 during the day (Pampers cheap brand - orange pack) and Baby Dry size 3+ at night.

All of mine have been allergic to the stay dry top sheet and chemicals in the pampers newborn nappies. We use the Sainsbury's basics nappies usually, they are more boxy shaped and the sides aren't as stretchy, and they also have less gel in than usual but my youngest had very watery poo most of the time right up until starting solids and they contained it really well. We've had less poo leaking onto clothes with them than any branded nappy we have used xx

I hated the chemically smell of pampers - currently using boots size 3 and we get the odd explosion but they're normally pretty well contained - much to my washing machines relief!

mine are both allergic to pampers so we use Asda little angels which we never had a problems with. but they do come up a bit smaller then pampers sizes.

I am a convert to boots own brand. Their new baby nappy was just as good as pampers - even had the wetness indicator - and I've been getting 88 nappies for £6.

Going to try their baby dry and active fit when my current new baby runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->