What not to say.......

Dona

Reaction score
The Heath Visitor popped in today - its been 4 weeks since her last visit. Anyway, she calmly said "Oh Archie's really changed since the last time I saw him, he no longer has a premmy head" Said it just like that. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I always thought his head was not to bad but according to her it was. It took me all my time not to thump her. Now I can't stop looking at his head. :nope::nope: When do the visits stop? Its been six months !

Eugh silly woman!! 'premmy head' or not he's your baby, your little fighter!! ignore her hes the most precious baby in the world to you, look what he's come through to get here!! Would have thought a HV would have known better. :hugs: to you and your gorgeous little boy xxx

Fecking idiot :growlmad:

Good on you for not smacking her, I would have found it very difficult
xx

She sounds like my health visitor, so annoying! I havent had visits since Molly was about 4 months old, just take her to the clinic now... (where I heard the HV say to someone 'are you the one with the fat baby!?')

Gosh some people are dumb and just really put their foot in it.

Saying that.....I can't judge coz I always say something stupid at the wrong time.

Thats awful! I overheard nurses in the NICU calling some of the babies "toaster heads"...because their heads were shaped like toasters.

So mean!!

If your not happy then stop the visits now. Its your decision so Id cancel from now.

My little daughter was born at 24 weeks and has a mild cerebral palsy which means her movement is delayed. She is 2 now and doing fine.

I will always remember visiting an occupational peadiatrician and her words to me were "You do know she will never be normal". It upset me for a long time and then I just thought "stuff you".

So, Id say to your HV "Stuff you", dont want you visiting anymore !

Your baby, Your decision !:thumbup:

What is normal anyways? Samantha..what they said was totally rude and wrong!! I would have had so many words for them...they would have had a huge strip torn right off them.

Gawd that makes my blood boil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->