• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Now?

Lawa

Reaction score
Right got my BFP yesterday at 13DPO Did a FRER again this morning and I am convinced in isnt as dark as the one I did in the afternoon yesterday?

Do I go to the docters and ask for HCG Tests? I also want to see if they will do an early scan after blighted ovum last time.

What would you guys do?

Im a nut case, Id be sitting on the doorstep of the doc before they opened. With your history it wouldnt be over the top to go straight away too and get yourself all checked out. Try not to stress to much over a lighter test, could have been your wee or the dye strength, I wont carry on you probably know the drill and dont need to hear it from me! Good luck hun, hoping its just bean giving mummy a scare!:hugs:

Apoointment bookwed 5 past nine

Good woman!:thumbup: Will be eagerly awaiting your update!:hugs:

Just Got Back!

The Doc was great referring me for monitering at the EPAU and have midwife appointment next wednesday :DDD

And to feed the addiction did I cheap sainsburys test and got a nice clear 2 lines

That fantastic news congratulations, hope they give you an early scan to make sure bambino is nice and safe xx

I found fmu gives me lighter lines then during the day, also tests have different sensitivity and amounts of dye in them. To compare more reliably you need to test every other day as hormones double around every 48 hours.
I have my fingers crossed for you sweetie!

Nice to hear happy news hun

Big congrats,let us know how EPU appointment goes hun

congrats xxxxx

I'm so thrilled that you got a nice clear BFP again!!!
You did the right thing going to the Dr. He/she sounds nice.
Congratulations!!!
xx

Yah glad its all going well and the docs are giving you the attention that you need hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->