what playmobil sets do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
Sorry another playmobil thread :haha:

I really want to get Jacob some playmobil for christmas, but I've no idea what to get... He doesn't do much imaginative play with figures (yet) so I don't want to spend a fortune on playmobil stuff if it's just not his cup of tea. He mostly plays with legos/duplos, cars/vehicles, puzzles and games so I was thinking of just starting with the fire engine... and maybe the native american playset (just because I think its adorable... though if I had my way I'd but the pirate island!) But I don't yet, need some inspiration.
I'm also planning on getting the imaginext bat cave, so also don't want to flood him with playsets either!

So, what playmobil sets do you have?

We currently have the recycling truck, pool, fire station and police car with boat. LO loves all of them.
For christmas stashed away is the playmobil school, school crossing, school playground and bus. xx

The only big set we have is a castle (the one with the yellow knights lol) but we also have a police car and some construction workers and 2 dinosaur sets. I'll be adding to the dinosaurs at least at Christmas

So far my DD has the pony stables and some accessories, she loves it and has asked for more. For her birthday she is getting the big princess castle plus some smaller princess/fairy sets and for Christmas my LO's will get the dinosaur volcano set and some smaller Dino sets to share. I also have the playmobil ambulance and bus for my DS birthday

We have the horse sets. She's getting the playmobil school from her godmother for her birthday- which looks fab! X

Theres such a huge range!
If I can settle on a theme I might delegate some playmobil present ideas onto family when they ask what to buy.
I want it all :haha:

We have the pony one , I just wanted to see how they played with it and see if they like it. Might be worth doing that first before you spend a fortune on it. My girls love it though so we will be getting the dinosaur ones and any others I see on offer.

Currently had these for last Birthday and Christmas so age 3:

Dinosaurs - which have been least played with out of sets so far - not really sure why.

Farm Set with the Silo - he loves this - Got this when he was just three
Tractor

Recycling Truck - another hit

Lion Knights Castle
Falcon Knights Castle and Knights sets - the lion's one was his must have Christmas pressie last year and he played with it alot. The other one, I got reduced in Boots for £20 and I couldn't resist - hubs merges them into one huge castle. The superset ranges are good where you get some of one theme in a little playset - often good offers on them too.

Penguins - loves this as you can fill up the pool bit with water

Camper Van - again, a hit!

Animal clinic - this one hasn't been played with much either, but the pieces seem smaller so that may be why

---

For Christmas and B'day as they are close together, I have gone a bit crazy....it is my fault and I have no idea where I will put them. I may have to save some for next year... Pyramid set (may save that one), Pirate ship, Island and all the small sets, Fire Station and Fire engine (am worrying he needs other fire engine too ha ha), Police Car and Helicopter, Surburban House, some Dragon Fort thing, Mountain set, mountain rescue car and helicopter, Alpine Lodge, school, Stage and band set, totem set, fort set, camping set, playground set, Hotel, School bus, ambulance, Swimming pool, Remote control train, pony stable and pony sets and lots of random small sets......I've lost track so am going to put it in a spreadsheet tonight hee hee...

OOOPS

I think you can't go wrong with the fire engine! What little boy doesn't love emergency vehicles, the helicopters are good and quite good value. The police one is often reduced on amazon.

Let us know what you choose
xxx

Currently had these for last Birthday and Christmas so age 3:

Dinosaurs - which have been least played with out of sets so far - not really sure why.

Farm Set with the Silo - he loves this - Got this when he was just three
Tractor

Recycling Truck - another hit

Lion Knights Castle
Falcon Knights Castle and Knights sets - the lion's one was his must have Christmas pressie last year and he played with it alot. The other one, I got reduced in Boots for £20 and I couldn't resist - hubs merges them into one huge castle. The superset ranges are good where you get some of one theme in a little playset - often good offers on them too.

Penguins - loves this as you can fill up the pool bit with water

Camper Van - again, a hit!

Animal clinic - this one hasn't been played with much either, but the pieces seem smaller so that may be why

---

For Christmas and B'day as they are close together, I have gone a bit crazy....it is my fault and I have no idea where I will put them. I may have to save some for next year... Pyramid set (may save that one), Pirate ship, Island and all the small sets, Fire Station and Fire engine (am worrying he needs other fire engine too ha ha), Police Car and Helicopter, Surburban House, some Dragon Fort thing, Mountain set, mountain rescue car and helicopter, Alpine Lodge, school, Stage and band set, totem set, fort set, camping set, playground set, pony stable and pony sets and lots of random small sets......

OOOPS

I think you can't go wrong with the fire engine! What little boy doesn't love emergency vehicles, the helicopters are good and quite good value. The police one is often reduced on amazon.

Let us know what you choose
xxx

Wow! Do you want to adopt me as your child?? I would have a field day with that lot :D

I am a nightmare. I haven't bought any full price though and have been picking up bargains through the year, which is why I've ended up with so much!

x

Colin so far only has the penguin one and the jail one might be getting more for Christmas.

We have a lot of the sets that are from the holiday range,
we have the swimming pool which gets played with the most as you can fill it with water,
The holiday house which comes with loads of extras,
The holiday cafe
A fairy and unicorn set which can also be filled with water
And the penguin set, we only got this one last month so it hasnt been played with much.

For Christmas DD3 is going to be getting a few animal sets including the cat set and meerkat set and also maybe the camping set.

We have a bit of playmobil she got most of it last christmas and it has had lots of use already. We have
Swimming pool set
Nursery/school
Camper van
Bedroom set
Lots of little people sets that were in her stocking

Does anyone have the Playmobil modern take along dollhouse? My DS2 is obsessed with houses and stuff and this looks fab, just wondered if anyone would recommend it?

I bought the original version of this off gumtree from a lady. It was immaculate. It's dds first set and she loves it. The only thing I will say is that whilst I love setting up the rooms all perfectly it's a bit frustrating for Emily. She would rather play with the beds/table and chairs etc outside of the house. Hope that makes sense...

We're starting our collection this year! So far have bought 2 of the medium dino sets & the big trex volcano one. Going to buy the take along dolls house too as it gets fabby reviews (my dd will be 6).

Does anyone have the Playmobil modern take along dollhouse? My DS2 is obsessed with houses and stuff and this looks fab, just wondered if anyone would recommend it?

I've just bought the 123 surburban house for my LO for Christmas and it's really nice. Might be good for your youngest.

I like the look of the take along doll house, it has gone down to £20 on amazon which is good, if I can get enough bargains I might take a chance on it :)

I don't know what to buy either. I must be the only person who doesn't like the look of that take along doll house :haha: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"