What position should the bay be in?

elley_baby248

Mummy to Ben and Pregnant
Reaction score
I'm just wondering as i'm nearly 25 weeks what position my LO should be in? I still feel his kicks really low down but they are really strong so am just wondering whether they are still lying across at this point or whether he should be head down or whatever?

Hello i asked my mw this question on Thur last wk and she said that there is still loads of room so it wont stay in one position.
Apparently hes moving position all the time.

Dunno if it helps or not

xx

at 20wk scan my LO was breached and still is cos ive never had kicks above belly button, nothing to worry bout most turn in time for birth xxx

Mines a bugger and moves position all the time lol. My midwife said it doesnt really matter what position the babys in at the minute because theres still so much room for the baby to move around in. Later on they take it more seriously. Hope this helps x

It's more curiosity than anything as the doc looked at me funny when i said he isn't head down so i was just wonde5ring if he should be lol

Right now my bubs is head down, bum and legs near ribs. Not for long though i think because hes squirming around so much and kicking so much. I think he's trying to move again lol

I'm getting kicked like there is no tomorrow lol he's been really active and srrong over the past few days and always in the same place too

He still has plenty of room hun, my little man still turns around and Im 29 weeks, he is head down at the moment so hoping it stays that way now but who knows, take care :hugs: XX

When I went for my scan on Tuesday the tech said she was lying sideways (with head and feet on my right side, but every now and then I feel kicking near my "hoo-hoo" and it makes me feel sick...

I guess for me baby has her head down and legs up by my ribs. And all this time I was getting hard "kicks" down in my pelvis area that felt like I was getting hit in the cervix. Turns out its her little arms causing all the racket. :rofl:But everyone is right. They move constantly I was told. :hugs:

yah, mine's a puncher as well - I got to see it on the ultrasound. Am a bit nervous, as we had to wake her up during the ultrasound, and the first thing she did was start punching. Betcha she's gotten mama's temperament in the morning, huh?!

:)
A

Mine's a puncher, kicker and wriggler! I tend to feel movement in similar places but then sometimes it's completely somewhere else, and sometimes 2 places at once! There's loads of time and loads of room though (not sure where, I feel very full of baby).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->