What present can I get for my friend doing trek America?

catty

Reaction score
My friend came round the other day with my son's bday present and something for my newborn daughter, she put alot of thought into it and I would like to get her something nice/thoughtful for her trek America trip she's away to do.

She is going in 3 days so it has to be things I can buy from UK supermarkets or boots etc

I wanted to get her a nice photo album but some of the little ones aren't too expensive so thought I'd get her a bag of little things from the kids.

Anyone have any idea what may come in useful or will look like iv put thought in.
Also I'm on a budget!

Depending on temperature and how active she is going to be when she is away, I would get mini travel items such as facial spritzer, blister plasters, lip balm etc.

Seeing as she's leaving so soon she may have already done this, but I can't think of anything else!

PP's idea is good, make her up a mini travel kit with 'essentials' in, some girly stuff too if she's into that kinda stuff

Wow, that brings back memories! I did Trek America 16 years ago, had a ball. Anyway, I've tried to think what I had that I valued and what I wish I had.

Firstly, I had a microfibre towel. Bit boring but soooo useful, I don't know what trek she is doing but typically you are in a place for a short amount of time, drying towels is impossible. These towels dry super quick and pack up very small.
I also had Vaseline, again boring but useful for so many things!

I wish I had dry shampoo (not sure this was even available back then!), would have made me feel a lot more human after a night camping!
My husband bought me one of these recently and I love it...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Travalo-Refill-Travel-Parfum-Atomizer/dp/B002FQKKBQ
Great for popping in your washbag/hand luggage. I'm sure boots sell them too. I would have loved this back then!

I agree with pp's a small, travel sized goody bag of things would be a great pressie.

Since she's going do soon how about some pampering to look forward to when she comes home. A pedicure might he appreciated after all that walking!

Thanks! i ended up getting her an extra large microfibre towel, a liquid that says its like having a shower with no water - no idea what it was cold and a few drinks for the flight.
wish ihad more time as there was heaps of good items on amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->