what r u looking 4ward to/ will u miss-Just for fun

P

purple_socks

Just wondered what everone is looking 4ward to about being no longer pregnant (apart from the obvious one of having a lovely new baby)? and on the other hand what will u miss?

I'm strangely looking 4ward to being able to sleep/lay on my front without a big bump in the way. being able to bend over and get up without help!
I'm also really looking 4ward to eating pate and cheese til i pop and having a night out!!

But i'm gonna miss my bump even though thats the reason i can't do alot of the things i'm looking 4ward to i'm still gonna miss the way it looks and i love watching it bounce about when he's having a kick- i hope i get out of the habit of stroking it when its just a flabby belly coz thats gonna look v weird!
i'm also gonna miss 'eating for two'! and eating strange combinations of food whenever i feel like it without anyone finding it weird
i'm gonna miss the excitement of waiting for the baby to arrive and i know i'm gonna miss the peace and quiet!

Anyone else?

i can't wait to be able to sleep on my tummy!! i am so uncomfy in bed now, i think i will miss the kicks and movements though (not all of them though as some really hurt!) x

I cant wait to get my body back
but i will miss all the kicks and movements in my belly!!!:cloud9:

yep - sleeping is a massive thing. I just can't get comfy now!! :hissy:
and NO HEARTBURN!!!!! :wohoo:
xxx

yep - sleeping is a massive thing. I just can't get comfy now!! :hissy:
and NO HEARTBURN!!!!! :wohoo:
xxx

oh yeah def wont miss the heart burn! it will b strange to end a day without having consumed a packet of rennies! :rofl:

I wont miss the heartburn, sore back, swollen sore feet and I know my Hubby wont miss my mood swings... lol....

As for what i will miss.... the movement... I love that feeling when she moved for the first time... was an exciting moment...

S & C

I can't wait to be able to go horse riding again! And drinking, God I can't wait to get all dressed up in something nice and be able to wear contact lenses so I can justify putting makeup on and have a nice meal and then some drinks and get tipsy and have a dance in a club.

However, I will miss eating what I want without feeling guilty, and feeling him kick.

I'm looking forward to getting my body back and being able to wear nice clothes.

I'll miss feeling baby move around inside me and having an excuse to go to bed at 9pm!:happydance:

Can't wait for feet, tum, legs and bum all to be normal size, sleep better (as well as can be with a baby!), no more night time loo trips and hopefully having better control of my bladder than at the moment, eating whatever I want without getting heartburn and meeting baby for the first time!

Will miss baby's wriggles and kicks, eating that sneaky bar of chocolateor take away tea when I want (not that it's too often).

Definitely looking forward to just feeling comfortable again, being able to sleep and no heartburn!!!! Not sure I'll know myself without heartburn, it's been a steady 8 months of it now!! :dohh:

I'll miss feeling kicks and movement and stuff but presume having Spud in my arms will make up for all of that :) So HURRY UP!!!! Sorry, just getting a little frustrated! :blush:

I will miss feeling this lil guy move inside my belly , I will miss being waited on hand and foot by hubby , lol and of course I will miss my baby bump.
I cant wait to be able to get my body back , I cant wait to be able to fit into my fave blue jeans again , I cant wait to tan , I cant wait to be able to be more active . Only 10 more days to go :happydance:

I can't wait to go horse riding! And to be able to get dressed up, wear contact lenses, do my makeup and go out for a nice meal and drinks and then maybe out for a drunken dance after!

I will however miss being able to eat what I want without watching calories, and feeling him move.

I CAN'T WAIT to be able to sleep on my stomach again!!! To be able to wear high heels without worrying about toppling forwards with the weight of my bump :rofl: to not have to sit in my dressing gown while I wait for my maternity clothes to finish in the machine so I have something to wear that day! Really looking forward to being able to eat stilton until I'm sick and wash it down with red wine yum! Oh and being able to get off my horse without it taking 10mins :rofl:

Hmmm what will I miss? I think the only thing I'll miss is feeling her move around - that's just amazing and I guess it makes up for everything else lol!

Ooh, I forgot about food! As soon as I get home I'm having a lunch of chicken liver pate on toast and baked camembert with crusty bread and cranberry sauce, yum! :munch:

Im looking forward to having my baby, i soooooo cant wait.

Im not sure what ill miss about not being pregnant. Prob all the cravings like sponges, although that may stick with me after pregnancy i hope lol. I'll not really miss anything other than that.

I will miss having a big belly for a real and lovely reason and feeling it move. I have loved my pregnant body shape!

I am looking forward to being able to go to sleep with out having to down loads of gaviscon to stop my food coming up and being able to walk lots without getting a bad back. Also can't wait for gooooooey blue cheese, rare steak and dippy egg and soliders!

Oh, and having a baby!

I will miss....watching bump move and feeling baby kick and squirm.....Being waited on hand and foot by DH....The anticipation of meeting baby. :cloud9:....being able to sit all day and do nothing and not be judged for it....DH singing dirty limericks to bump just so he can see baby jump and kick.....DH shouting up my hoo haa (as thats where babys head is :dohh:) telling him to get a move on and arrive already....

I am looking forward to.....being able to reach kitchen sink over belly to wash dishes.....seeing my feet and tying my own laces.....having more clothes to wear than joggers and t-shirts.....having a glass of white wine with pate on french bread.....being a mum:cloud9:.....not being compared to my little sis and her "neat little bump" :hissy:.....going for a long walk and not needing to sit down every 5 minutes!!

I come up with a million things a day that i'm looking forward to!! :rofl:

:hug:

Im looking forward to having my hips back. I cant lye on my side in bed anymore because they ache. Also looking forward to going on a really good shop. I cant get round much now as im so uncomfortable.

I will certainly miss him kicking me and feeling him move. And will defo miss not having a period.

i have had such a lovely pregnancy been a dream and still is, i will miss that special feeling of feeling her gorgerous kicks and movements, will be glad to sleep back on my tummy tho and cuddle up to dh without disturbing L.O bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->