What should CM be like when AF is due? and whats it like when your pregnant?

Hey hun im fine thanks you? Nope nothing yet :) if i don't come on today gonna do a test tomoz morning how about you? X

Nothing yet fingers crossed. Are you still going to test tomorrow. I have tested the other day with a test off eBay and it was neg but it's to early yet so I might leave it abit. I think :wacko:

Yer i think im gonna try with a clear blue digi then if neg and still no af try again after a few days maybe x x x

Well have you done it yet. I want to know lol

Hey yes iv done one it was a :bfn: :( Ahhh well nevermind eh hun will keep on trying! If af doesn't appear soon il do another x x x

Oh Hun iam sorry I done another Internet one this morning and I got the same as you. We will have to keep everything crossed for some good luck

I hope you 2 get your :bfp: this month. I'd re-test in a couple of days xoxox

How are you doing noisy-cow

I'm ok. I was bleeding quite heavy Fri & Sat but seems to be a lot lighter today. My OH was in bits when he found out I'd come on. I cried most of Fri afternoon and then he got home and cried on me :( It was more upsetting this month because it means that we're not going to have a baby in 2010 :cry: It never took us this long trying for Chloe so it's harder when AF arrives each month.

We've said this month as soon as we've had dinner we're going to :sex: every other day (if not every day). I'm now charting and doing OPK's so we've just got to wait and see. I'm feeling more positive ATM. Just dreading the 2WW!!

I hope you 2 are both well... I'm excited for you both! There's a TTCAL post on the Stillbirth board that us ladies with later losses use and quite of few of them have had their BFP this month so I feel it's a lucky month!! :dust:

Sorry AF got you :( Loving the PMA though! FX'd for a BFP really soon xxx

Awww im sorry for you too cla but just gotta keep that pma up :). Awww nosycow :( im sorry too hun all we can do is keep on going big hugs to you im sorry you had such a rubbish day friday but glad that you are feeling positive i have my fingers crossed for us all that it happens really soon! X x x

how are you doing today. i started spotting yesterday only a little bit so i have got to wait for the evil witch to turn up. it just does my head in when i spot it seems to take forever.

Hey hun

Awww I never usually spot first but I did when I had a m/c :( luckily if the witch is coming she just appears! tho I bet it would be handy to have a bit of warning but I never do!

Im good thanks my nipples are REALLY sore tho!!! :( and still no AF! grr argh!

xxx

have you tested again. :happydance::happydance:
ive been spotting for the last 3 years before a period it does my bloody head.
it only started because i was on the pill, i went to the docs and he said it was hormones. did you have a normal period after your mc

Nope not tested yet hun was originally going to on Wednesday but decided im actually gonna try and wait a week possibly do one on sat I think iv got 1 CB digi left!

Yes I had a normal period in February so I thought I was back on track well I hoped I was.........not so sure now urgh

x

i hope its good news then. so ive got to wait till saturday .thats going to kill lol:wacko:

i hope its good news then. so ive got to wait till saturday .thats going to kill lol:wacko:

LOL hahaha I know it will kill me too! tho I figured with how long it took me to get a positive last time best to wait a bit longer I think :thumbup: even then I dunno if it will be positive it took me 3 weeks last time after my missed AF :dohh:

what you have got to think is the longer you leave it, if it is possitive fingers crossed. you will be further gone :happydance:

Hehehee yes! good thinking! ;) if your AF is coming hun I hope it gets on with it! xxx

i do to so we can get trying again. but you know what it is like when you want somthing it takes forever to happen:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->