What should CM be like when AF is due? and whats it like when your pregnant?

Truffleax, sorry for barging into your thread but I was courious as to how many mc you have had if you don't mind me asking. I had one about two months ago and I am just looking for reassurance. I know it may be earily to follow you, but I am just looking for that little glimmer of hope.

Truffleax, sorry for barging into your thread but I was courious as to how many mc you have had if you don't mind me asking. I had one about two months ago and I am just looking for reassurance. I know it may be earily to follow you, but I am just looking for that little glimmer of hope.

im sorry about your loss hun:hugs:r you ok

Hiya no I dont mind at all hun I have only had one m/c and that was in January then I had a normal Period in February and then this month so far I am late but had 1 neg preg test on sunday Im waiting a bit longer then going to test again.

Im sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

xxx

Just dropping by and wanted to throw some babydust your way Truffleax, hope you get your BFP! x

Thank you hun!!! :D I hope it will be soon for you too I notice you are ntnp :) xxx

im sorry about your loss hun:hugs:r you ok

Yeah, I'm OK. I have come to terms with it. I just see so many recurrent mc up here it scares the living day lights outta me. I think I just need to find one happy ending to at least try to put my mind at ease. I have been searching BnB since this all started and all of you are very nice, helpful and conforting.
Truffleax, I hope you get your BFP soon.

Awww hun you should take a look at the post where people are putting when they had their m/c and then when they next got their :bfp: it's really inspiring everytime I come on there are more and more I will go find you the link!!! .................

......................... here it is - https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/260899-ttc-after-loss-race-bfp-41-bfps.html

xxx

Thanks. I will definately take a look. :thumbup:

I know how you feel tho I too am worried about recurrent m/c's it is really worrying but alot of women who have m/c's do go on to have perfect pregnancys Im sure we will be fine just have to keep trying and believing xxx

how are you getting on hun

:dust::dust: To you all! I had a miscariage when I was 5weeks along. Its not nice I know!!

thankyou lilysmum2 thats really nice. i will keep the dust for next cycle, as i have been spotting for the last couple of days so hopefully my first af since my angle will be here soon . then we can get on with it

Spotting could be implantation bleeding hunny. I had spotting for 3 days and then got my BFP 16DPO with my first!

for some reason before every period i spot a week before (my stupid body)
i was spotting with my angle, which i lost the 1st march. i have done a ebay test the other day before the spotting and nothing. i wish it was ib i would be so happy

Aww I'm sorry hun. I hope you get your BFP!! Praying for you all!

Thank you hun!!! :D I hope it will be soon for you too I notice you are ntnp :) xxx

How are you getting on. Well the spotting i have had as gone so god knows what's happening. But this is what happened before I find out I was preg last time.

Hey hun

so sorry iv not been on for a while hun the internet connection at work was down urgh and this is the first chance I have had to come online! argh!

Anyways still no AF still got sore nipples done 2 more tests internet cheapys one wednesday morning and one yesterday morning but both negative :( argh! so frustrating im trying to relax and go with the flow but hate not knowing what is going on I guess just have to keep on waiting and keep on testing if still no AF! will keep you posted.

Hope your ok hun :)

Hello Lilysmum :) thanks for the dust hun xxx

im glad you are ok, you arent out untill she shows her face thats what i keep telling myself:wacko:

I got my af today which I think is great. So it's took me 5 weeks to get it which I don't think is that bad. Just can't wait to finish so we can get back to baby making lol. How are you doin has the evil witch come or have you got some good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->