What should CM be like when AF is due? and whats it like when your pregnant?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: Sprinkling some fairydust your way! Hope its a BFP for u all!

How you getting on honey? I've have weird sticky/stringy CM today with a slightly brown colour to it - not sure what's happening? I was cramping all last night but this morning it's all one sided (right) and similar to the pain I had when I fell pregnant with Chloe! So FXed!

:dust:

Oooo good luck hun!!!! sounds a good sign if you had it before! :)

Im fine thanks hun still hoping AF stays away! Iv still got a load of CM and just when I went the loo it was stringy kinda like when im ovulating hmmm very odd! I hope its a good sign and im not just ovulating late! but then I have had other signs but im so trying not to get my hopes up if anything im more inclined to think not until proven otherwise! lol

xxx

so still no af:happydance:thats great news. my cm as dryed up a bit so i havent got a clue:dohh::dohh:
nosy_cow i hope you get your little bean

Nope no AF yet Cla! if shes gonna appear it usually tends to be in the afternoon I hope she stays away!!! we shall see I guess!

Hmmm I hate how confusing our bodies are! gotta remember I guess we're not out til the evil one makes an appearance! lol

xxx

i wish i know when the bloody evil witch would show her face:wacko:
have you got anymore symtoms

Awww yer me too!

No more than normal but overall I have had -

Firstly odd feelings / dull aches in ovary / womb area
Dizzy every now and again / weird head
Tiredness
Odd feeling in tummy bit sicky but not
Feeling Hungrey but not hungrey lol
More sensetive nipples
Wind lol
Lots of CM
Sorry if TMI but Soft Stools (I had this last time I was preg when I had the m/c)
Stitch in my left side

Hope their not just coincidences!

xxx

ohhhh i have got a few of those. i would love to be pregnant again i just miss it so much :cry::cry:

Awww iv never been properly pregnant before I cant wait! xxx

if you dont mind me asking how far was you when you lost your baby:cry:

No course I don't mind hun to be honest im not entirely sure but I would guess at about 4 weeks as I did a clear blue digi test and it said 'pregnant 1 -2 weeks' on it.

xxx

Oh Hun I'm so sorry I hope it's your month

I've had plenty of signs too! And usually I'm come on in the morning! It's now afternoon and CM has gone all watery ??? I'm confused :wacko:

Signs include:
  • Nausea
  • Headaches
  • Tiredness (but also massive bursts of energy)
  • Mood swings
  • Enhanced smell
  • Gassy
  • Bloated
  • Weeing frequently
  • Constipation

But the crampiness is kinda weird too. Not like using AF cramps. A lot of one sided pain (like I had first time round) and I think what are constipation cramps. I say "I think" because I've got several pains and I'm looking into them all too much IYKWIM! I suffer from IBS too - could be another reason for cramping and constipation?!?

Some more good signs . I hope we all get our little beans . And it's a good sign your af hasn't started yet:happydance:

:cry: Looks like I might be out :cry:

Just been to the toilet and the watery discharge has turned into brown discharge :cry: The cramping has got a lot worse too - looks like (and feels like) :witch: is on her f*cking way!

Oh Hun I'm so sorry. Don't you just wish you could tell the witch to f**k off. Sending you loads of hugs

It's well and truely here now!

:dust: to the both of you - I hope you get your BFP's this month!!

I'm sorry.and thankyou for the baby dust. I wish you the best of luck for next month xxxxx

Awww im sorry hun :( big hugs to you! I wish you luck for next month too! My af still hasn't shown so im still hoping! X x x

How r u today. Anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->