What should CM be like when AF is due? and whats it like when your pregnant?

Hey hun

Well still no AF for me and I did my other CB digi test yesterday morning and still neg urgh I give up I think lol

At least your AF has arrived so you can get back to trying again hunni

xxx

have you got a any signs that she is coming.

Not really hun I keep on thinking she might be like with feelings in my tummy etc but then she doesn't very confusing! still had the sore nipples tho for ages now xxx

i had those feelings with my son and my angel baby. i wounder why it is taking so long for your af to come even with the tests saying neg, hopefully i hope you are testing to early.

yer fingers crossed but im not too hopeful now after 4 negatives hmmm very frustrating hun. xxx

Just wanted to say hope you get a BFP soon Truffleax :)

Hi,

I have read the thread and wanted to tell you my story.

I fell pregnant May 2007 1st month of trying ( Well not really trying but not been careful either!) I was on Holiday in the Bahamas when AF was due. DId a few tests whislt i was there, carried on as normal as all BFN. I tested 17days late at home and got a faint BFP. A few days later i had a tiny tiny pink spot when i wiped so went to the docs to be on the safe side. Was sent for an early scan and it showed i was having an ectopic pregnancy. Luckily the pregnancy wasn't progressing so i was able to wait and pass it naturally. This is why it took so long to get the Pos test as the baby hadn't implanted in the womb which is when the HCG levels begin to rise.

I began bleeding 30/06. My next period arrived approx 3/08.

We began trying after this AF as i was told to wait 1 month. I fell pregnant in the October and was sent for an early scan in December as you are at higher risk of having another Ectopic once already having one.

The scan showed i was pregnant but was going to have an early MC. HCG levels were around 70 when they should have been way over 23,000! I began bleeding a few days later.

This time we began trying straight away.

I found out i was expecting again in June, and had a healthy pregnancy with my baby girl. I was due the same day with her as i was the 1st pregnancy that i had my ectopic! Scary!!

We decided we wanted another so began trying Nov last year and fell pregnant that month and i am currently 24 weeks pregnant!

SO please don't think you will have recurrent losses, this rarely happens and you are at no higher risk of having a MC if you have already had 1!

Good luck xxx

Hi everyone thank for the :dust: and well wishes but the evil witch has finally got me! 2 weeks late! grrrr ahhh well better luck this month Iv set me CB monitor to cycle day 1 today so hopefully this will help next time FX'd tho Im hoping I won't be this late again as I don't think the monitor works well for people with irregular cycles argh! I was always pretty regular before the miscarrige all I can think is it has messed me up a bit from then.

Anyways how is everyone else?!!

xxx

:hugs: So sorry the evil :witch: got you! I really really thought you were! :(

I'm ok - OV is close by for me!!

oh hun iam so sorry. weve got next month:happydance::happydance:

sorry the witch got you truffle. ding dong kill the witch.

Awww thanks everyone fx'd for us all this time! Keep that pma up! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->