What *should* you be doing instead of b n b?!

Balloo

Reaction score
Well, I've just put penny down for a morning nap and should most definitely be cleaning or showering or putting away the washing or thinking about what I'm cooking for tea...But I'm in here instead, :shhh: and I figured I can't be the only one putting something off, right? Right?! Pease tell me someone else is putting something off...

I should be sorting laundry, cleaning, tidying, and a million other things like hunting down the MOT certificate for the car.

I have done some laundry, fed and clothed 3 children, fed myself (which is an acheivement! lol) and cut the grass in the back garden, so I've not completely wasted my morning......but both babies are currently asleep and Earl is in the garden playing.....silence! Bliss!! :blush:

I've fed myself and penny...that is completely it! I'm sooooooo lazy today! Ill start soon...maybe

I'm supposed to be doing stuff??? :shock:
:rofl:
The usual housework I suppose, but it's too late for that lol. I'll have to get it done before the midwife visit tomorrow...... *yay* lol.
Oh and I have to have dinner :haha: oops!

I should be waking T from his nap so we can get ready to go to soft play. Have to be out the door in about 40 minutes :haha:

MIL AND FIL have taken Lucy for the day.. I *should* be catching up on sleep, washing clothes, tidying, maybe exercising, washing my hair, SHAVING MY LEGS GOOD LORD I LOOK LIKE A CAVEWOMAN HAHAHAHAHA, and going doing the food shop.

she's been gone an hour and I've sat in bed with a cup of tea on here and watching 'this morning' :thumbup:

Joni is sleeping. I should be:

Showering, getting dressed, having lunch, washing up, and getting our stuff ready to maybe go out this afternoon if she's feeling better (she has been grotty with a sore throat all week). What have I done so far? Nothing!

I should be,.,, showering.,. Folding laundry,,, doing dishes... Cleaning the lounge... But as my other thread says I've been sick and now lo is not sleeping well so I just CBf reli! Lol

Working! I started back on Monday, not quite got into the swing of things yet. B n B is smoothing the transition.

I should be waking T from his nap so we can get ready to go to soft play. Have to be out the door in about 40 minutes :haha:

Well he's awake, nappy changed, dressed, glasses on, nails cut and having a snack. Not bad!

I SHOULD be tidying our bedroom, ironing, preparing our tea for this evening, cleaning the bathroom and emptying the bins........instead I'm reading Game of Thrones book and watching Great British Bake Off!!!

Well he's awake, nappy changed, dressed, glasses on, nails cut and having a snack. Not bad!

Good work!

I think I just heard Joni stir. If we hurry we might get to soft play in time to make it worthwhile...

I should be getting dressed and then finishing the marmalade I started yesterday. (pear and ginger marmalade, made with pears from our pear tree. :thumbup:)

Well the stinky one is up And fed! I've done the dishes and kitchen, cleaned the living room, showered and thought about tea...so my rewards b n b!

I should be showering, getting dressed, folding laundry, cooking.. But it's so addictive!

I should be ironing, phoning direct line, cutting the grass and preparing dinner!!:haha:

What im actually doing is lying on the couch with the laptop on one side of me and sleeping baby on the other!! I dont care im on a mission to make sure lo has a proper nap today since others have messed it up the last 3 days!!!:wacko:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! :happydance:

Asher is still sleeping, ahhh, bliss. I should be taking advantage of that by throwing in a load of laundry, etc but instead I'm curled up on the couch with my phone and coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->