What *should* you be doing instead of b n b?!

Everything!! Washing, cooking, cleaning, looking for christening invitations, looking for thank you cards (for presents we received when Aimee was BORN :haha:)....What should I NOT be doing....this!! Oh well....tomorrow is another day!

um ive got two loads of washing to be hung out. Mil is minding arjay 2morrow so will see the pigstye of a house. Dishes and floors basically everything. coz I'm doing afternoon shifts now finishing at 11pm I'm exhausted and CBf all the time. And I should be sleeping coz i'l will be up again in 6 hours.

So like i said before mil has Lucy.. that was at 11am. it took me until 3 to shift my arse and actually start cleaning, its now 5 and after cleaning hoovering and polishing the whole house, and changing all the bedding i'm star fishing on my bed :haha:

Well I managed to get downstairs clean and go shopping for tea...just made LOs tea and about to go clean the bathroom before I feed her...must be more productive tomorrow; really really must...

I usually go on here on and off all day LOL probably spend way too much time on here :haha: theres a whole list of things I could be doing, but its usually not thaaaatt important. I mean my LO is fed, changed often etc. :)

Now I should be tidying the living room and emptying the dishwasher.... nah. I'll just panic tomorrow morning before welfare rights gets here.

Well,, my nice clean kitchen now looks like a bomb site as I cooked :-( and living room is full of toys, and my washing is STILL at the bottom of the stairs but hell, we're washed, clean and fed, and I even made it outside today!! :happydance: now stinky ones in bed time to clean again ready for visitors tomorrow...

i should be packaging 28 parcels to take to the post office tomorrow that i sold on ebay...

but no im sat here watching tv, drinking a cuppa & on b&b x

I should be studying but instead i am on the Internet and watching tv! Oh well one night off can't hurt!

I should be doing the housework but can't be bothered this morning. The dishes in the sink will annoy me soon enough lol can't stand dirty dishes.

NOTHING! I finally finished an assignment that has been looming over me all summer last night. It feels weird to be relaxing without any guilt :haha:

I always have a list of things to do that is as long as my arm, but I also have 3 smallies that need to be occupied, and my sanity to maintain, so I usually find a couple of sets of 15 minutes a day just to sit down and so things on the computer. I *should* be checking the bank balances and my emails right now, then I have to go and put some laundry on, get snacks for the children, tidy the kitchen, make bottles and if I can manage it clean the bathroom before Eddy goes up for his nap in an hour....if not that will have to wait until this arvo.

This afternoon we'll be off up the shop for a jaunt, I've got to tidy the living room including hubby's desk and maybe try to sort out the toys if the kids will let me (always a major 'if' there lol) and I also have a massive pile of clothes that needs sorting and ironing/putting away which will also need to be done this afternoon as hubby is going away tomorrow and he will need to pack.

A woman's work is never done!! lol I'm tired just thinking about it! lol :dohh:

so today i should be ringing a few people, getting Lucy weighed at the clinic, checking emails, doing washing, making oh's food for work tomorrow.. but i have a bad tummy so thats my excuse :winkwink:

I should be doing housework, showering getting ready for work.

Erm... I should be re-writing a chapter of a book I'm working on, or going through my emails, or hanging laundry, hoovering, mowing the lawn, cleaning the bathrooms... but I'm not :haha:.

I always have a list of things to do that is as long as my arm, but I also have 3 smallies that need to be occupied, and my sanity to maintain, so I usually find a couple of sets of 15 minutes a day just to sit down and so things on the computer. I *should* be checking the bank balances and my emails right now, then I have to go and put some laundry on, get snacks for the children, tidy the kitchen, make bottles and if I can manage it clean the bathroom before Eddy goes up for his nap in an hour....if not that will have to wait until this arvo.

This afternoon we'll be off up the shop for a jaunt, I've got to tidy the living room including hubby's desk and maybe try to sort out the toys if the kids will let me (always a major 'if' there lol) and I also have a massive pile of clothes that needs sorting and ironing/putting away which will also need to be done this afternoon as hubby is going away tomorrow and he will need to pack.

A woman's work is never done!! lol I'm tired just thinking about it! lol :dohh:

I've done everything in the top paragraph! Time for lunch!!!! Eddy is asleep, so is charlie and Earl is watching Scooby-doo and playing with his train tracks.

I should b working... :haha: instead I'm here as its quiet. Tbh I'm not feelin 100% so my wad isn't totally in the game but meh!

Tidying, hoovering, packing bags for swimming!

helping my middle son get ready to go to University this Saturday. Got half way through the packing this morning and then had to take my daughter to the dentist. Things just ground to a halt and there is stuff everywhere!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->