What *should* you be doing instead of b n b?!

Tidying, unloading/loading dishwasher, grating carrot for the chilli... blah.

Sleeping! but my children had other ideas so im just mooching until 7 for breakfast.

Getting a wash together, a bit of ironing, getting me and the boys dressed.. And probably a bit of hoovering, meh :( il leave the wash a while, get dressed soon, leave the ironing to this afternoon, and not hoover at all because it ermmm.... Scares the baby:winkwink:

I have to be at work at 12 so should be doing some housework beforehand but I'm here with my cuppa while Erin eats breakfast!

Both Los are asleep, decided to have an early nap. I'm just sat looking out the window and it's so miserable and rainy that I just can't be bothered to shift. To be fair the housework was done last night just need to wait for them to wake up to brave the shop.

Need some motivation.

Xx

Tidying, getting the kids dressed but the nausea kicked in today and i'm feeling useless.

Nothing, for once :O Kids are in bed, housework is done, and I even had a visitor for 6 hours today *shocked*

So far I'm on schedule....just a couple of small jobs and shopping to do. Hubby left for 4 days this morning so will be cracking on with annoying jobs while he's away but today is a definite 'damage limitation' day lol.

Cleaning, finishing packing, writing...the list could go on and on :haha:

Having a bath, exfoliating and applying a layer of fake tan in advance of a (IMO) very well deserved night out with my best mate tomorrow!! :happydance: But BnB strikes again and I'm sat here still in my stinking gym gear!! .....10 more minutes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->