What side is my placenta on? Ramzi Method

Wassarman

Reaction score
I've read online about the Ramzi Method can predict the sex of your baby at 6-8 weeks based on placenta location. This picture is a transvahinal ultrasoind taken at 6w2d and I don't know what side the placenta is on. Can someone please tell me if its the right or left side?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 133
i would have assumed since baby is on the right side then the placenta would be too but i could be wrong.

I'm so disappointed I missed that window of opportunity to have a guess, and I'll have to wait until 20 weeks to find out!

According to Dr Ramzi although you can guess at placental location it's the actual point where the cord attaches so you need doppler blood flow to accurately pinpoint it. I would guess the bulk of your placenta is on the left which if I remember correctly means boy? However without the bloodflow he has admitted the accuracy is low. My placenta for my last appeared to be on the 'girl side' but he's all boy

No I'm not sure about this- because I had never even heard of this method until now! That being said, I had an ultrasound yesterday(abdominal), and baby measured 6 weeks(haven't changed my tickers yet as I haven't been given the new due date).

From what little bit of googling I've done, baby having placenta/ being attached to the right side means boy, left side means girl. Transvag ultrasounds give you an image which is accurate, abdominal gives you an image which is reversed. Since this is the case and I had an abdominal ultrasound, and baby appeared to be attached with placenta on the far right of the image, according to ramzi method, my baby would most likely be a girl(placenta on the left side.)

Honestly I don't give myself that much credit for being able to read ultrasounds accurately, I don't put much faith in this method because I know next to nothing about it, and really all I could look at was that little beating heart. Heh.

Also, because that is a transvag ultrasound(so the sides should be correct), I would guess that baby is according to this method, a boy. Please put no stock in my guess though! If you get a 12 week ultrasound post your nub picture though and I'll give it my best shot- I've yet to be wrong once!*knock on wood*

Thanks for all the guesses. Now since its a transvaginal ultrasound wouldn't I need to hold it up to my stomach to view it accurately? Kind of like looking at someone I front of you where their left is your right. If they held the ultrasound up to their stomach it would be on there left, right? And also the placenta from what I've heard and read is NOT the baby itself, but the white stuff around the uterus. So wouldn't that be on the left side? Which would indicate girl..right?

a transvaginal in like a mirror so therefore the baby appears to be on the right side, making its a left side baby... A GIRL

Hi! I know this post is old, but if you are still on here can you please let me know if this was a boy or girl baby? thanks!!!

it was a girl i think on another post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->