What size tree do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
We usually have a 7ft one but I binned it because it was years old and hideous lol

I don't really want a massive one this time but I don't want to have one too small either :/

What size is your tree?

We have a 5ft tree but we sit it on a box footstool so it appears bigger and leaves plenty of space for presents under it.

I think its about 6 foot, then we have a 4 foot one and 2 that are 2 foot

Ours is 7ft, I love big bushy trees, plus its my childhood tree :) x

My parents have us their old one this year and I think it's 7 or 8 ft!

We had a 6 ft tree for the past few years but it was looking really ragged and got thrown out end of last year. We have a small prelit white one that we got from the clearance sales last year the idea was to scale down and do a much smaller tree. We have a small living room and a tree takes up so much space. I'm not sure I'll be happy with the super small one now thinking about it more and may end up getting a larger one and letting the girls keep the small one in their room.

We had 6ft tree for years but sat it on a decorated box so it was taller but it was going a bit bald. We got a 7ft6 tree last year but OH cut about 6 inches off the bottom so we could fit the star on. I told him when he bought it that it was too big but he wouldn't listen :haha: x

Our current one is 6ft but is now starting to go a bit bald, I think I will probably stuck with a 6ft tree though as it's just the right size for us :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"