What smells are setting u off?

laila 44

Reaction score
It's been since last night that I want to light my living room carpet on fire!!! I can't stand the smell! I can smell the fibres in the carpet and it smells kind of like a new car scent of that makes any sense? Wtv. It's nauseating!!! I cannot deal with that smell. Contemplating either rolling if up and putting it away or lighting it on fire lol. What smells are currently setting u off?

Changing my 13 month old's diaper. *barf*

The steam from my dishwasher, cat litter (but that set me off pre pregnancy), my puppy's feet are pretty ripe to me now... ummmm that's it

I sometimes have to rewash clothes because I hate the smell of our dresser. I also can't stand the smell of deodorant. I just want this depressing ms phase to end now. I'm so over it and I've been suffering for 7 whole weeks! Ugh.

Just about everything but my dog's breath smells like toxic waste at the moment and the stir fry my husband made the other night made the whole house reek.

Weirdly I don't have aversions this pregnancy. Just cravings.

With my son I did not have cravings, only aversions :wacko:

Most of all I hated Tacos. The smell of Taco bread or any sort of corn bread food like Tamales. Which was very inconvenient with OH"s family being Mexican and living South of San Diego...It was EVERYWHERE. Even a trip to the supermarket or just walking past the back of this Mexican supermarket almost had me in tears. The smell got me so sick.
Lasted my whole pregnancy btw.

garlic... My one true love. I'm sddened by it, but I do my best to avoid it. Can still eat stuff with garlic in it, so that's a blessing.

Dog poop. Cat poop is mildly irritating (hate it all the time), but dog poop is just vile.

Bread. I can smell the yeast in it.... :sick:

I've also gone right off coke, and I had a serious coke problem before and drank nearly a litre a day.

Yea pretty much everything...
Cat litter and cat poop make me sick instantly...
Food cooking...
My house !!! Iv spent a fortune on air freshners ...my houae only smells wen im pregnant !!!
The stockroom at work makes me sick ....
Different rooms i walk in generally make me heave as they smell different :(

Yea pretty much everything...
Cat litter and cat poop make me sick instantly...
Food cooking...
My house !!! Iv spent a fortune on air freshners ...my houae only smells wen im pregnant !!!
The stockroom at work makes me sick ....
Different rooms i walk in generally make me heave as they smell different :(

Haha!! That's me with the carpet situation! I only smell it when pregnant. So irritating. Also there are times in the day when it's way worse than others! Super weird.

Meat. I cannot stand the smell or even the idea of the texture :(

Weird things like my husband's waffles smelled awful and like vinegar. Dog food smell also makes me want to toss my cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->