What symptom(s) made you test??

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hi girls!! Congratulations on bfps!

Just wondering, did any of you have any symptoms that you noticed that made you think hmm maybe I'm pregnant?

Here's what's going on with me...
lmp was June 18th. I'm typically 30 days so was due yesterday or so.

I wasn't tracking ovulation but we BD for about 7 days straight around possible ovulation (we were on vacation!)

On cd25 I had blood-tinged cm - I'm thinking it's the start of AF but nothing since, so now I'm hoping ib as it would be approx 8-12dpo!

Since then I've been having weird cramps/pulling feeling, mostly on right side, and my ovaries feel sore inside? TMI but dtd felt different and like I had bruises on my ovaries? And OH said I was super tight/swollen. I've also been having waves of nausea since cd27.

BFN with smu today, but I just know something is going on....

Any advice, opinions, experiences?? Thanks and congrats again!!

I went off wine 😅 seriously think I was turned off it after few days. Then developed sore boobs I was really restraint though tested 7 days after I thought my period was due I have PCOS so AF can be erratic and I didn't want to be disappointed. I had prepared myself for a long wait

I had some cramping around 4-5 DPO then again around 7-9 DPO.
I also had my usual AF symptoms but something that was different was my cramps .. They were sharp and sudden and I felt achey in my lower abdomen.
I also got very dizzy after one spritzer while away at the cottage .
Your symptoms sound good ! Hope you get your BFP!

Thanks girls! Nothing has changed, no sign of AF still and I'm on Cd32 of typical 30 day. Smells bother me too

With my last BFP extreme fatigue made me think something was up. family was over visiting and I had the overwhelming urge to sleep right then, next morning I tested BFP.

For the past two weeks I have had indigestion and I was belching uncontrollably. Then I had brown spotting when AF was due and knew something was up. Waited a few more days and finally decided to test. Got my bfp...Yaaaaaaay! :)

Ooh I'm still in then! Thought af was coming as I had brown cm/spotting (only when wiping) but today nothing! :shrug:

Well,I actually dismissed the symptoms at first. We tried for so long to get baby number 2 and in December, I signed up for my college courses to start in Jan. and quit a very stressful job.Feb came around and I was super tired but I attributed it to my classes and working(long shifts at a hotel front desk).Then I got strep throat but my toddler lost the bottle of antibiotics and it still went away in 3 days(which strep doesn't do).After that I had a very brief moment of wonder but still dismissed it.It wasn't until I was looking at test dates for my classes that I realized I was roughly 5 or 6 days late for my period(which is always on time).After that I was like ok why not test,then I will start my period at least-always seems that way.So I bought one on valentines day and BAM! Dark positive line. I was 5 weeks along,and that positive came up before the control line. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->