what the heck is V day

missjaime

Reaction score
ive seen it a few times and have no idea what it is ive never heard it before and this is my second pregnancy

I learnt what it was the other day, it the day you reach 24 weeks your baby can survive outside the womb xxx

yes, it means your baby is viable, so the baby can survive with care from 24 weeks!

Can I just hijack this thread and ask what O/T means on these posts? I see it quite a lot, usually when people are having a rant!

O/T is off topic.

I'm on my 3rd baby and only just discovered what v day is!

ds? i know its something to do with kids but what does it stand for x

ROFL!! This is my 5th and I never knew anything about Vday and was just thinking that yesterday..... Thank you for asking!!

haha well i have learnt plenty now im not one for txt talk i always get hassled becoz i dont understand half the crap people txt me
i figured out the dh dd ds a few weeks ago
im currently looking forward to 20 week scan then il be on the Vday buzz
thanks ladies

thanks, i was annoyed for a while not knowing but never asked and just ignored those posts. guess i have a V day to be happy about coming up then!

Ive just had to google this LOL, and my vday is today, how lovely :]

ohh, so I have to ask too, what does OH means? I see some ladies sometimes say DH or OH...i'm confused lol

OH Other Half.

It was my V day yesterday but I didn't mark it here, I just spent the day telling bubs he can stay inside for another 16 weeks! I told him it's much nicer in there.

DH- dear husband
OH- other half

I mentioned my V-day under my bump pic, but really am not that excited about it.
I would not like her coming out now at all!! She can stay inside for a few more weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->