What the hell is going on with ny body?!

Lunabelle

Mother of one
Reaction score
My ovulationtest first showed positive 25.6 and I thought I'm ovulating then went on holiday for one week and when I came back was excited to see a very faint line on the hpt.

Well since then I have been getting faint positives from HPT mixed with with BFN. The ovulationtest is showing a very dark line. Surely in one week the line on the HPT should have gotten darker?

What should I do? I'm so confused! Am I pregnant but everything is not going well? Should I go to the doc? How long did it take for u guys to get a dark line from a faint line?

They say in a week it should be darker but you could have a slow rise. I would go the doc they will do blood test brtter sooner than later as ifyou need any meds to help they will know from the test. Is it different brands or different strengths? Or you using one brand and getting different results? Either way i woukd def go doc. Im no expert but i had dame thing last month turned into cp. But with me i got positive ne day and negatives until af so iys a good sign you get hit and miss bfps. Also only use first thing morning wee thid early on in pregnancy x

Do you have pics of your tests?

Sorry to hear about your cp Sunshine.

Here's pictures of the green ovulation tests, one from monday and other one from this morning and blue hcg tests from monday and tuesday.

The white HPT is from this morning, it's got a clearer but very thin pink link i don't know if u can really see it well on the photo. Even in real it's hard to see.

And the HPT from this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
I see the lines hun, the IC hpt take forever to get dark, I would try a frer or clear blue x

Well I'm glad someone sees the lines! My OH said he couldn't even see the line on the OT �� turned out he was trying to find a third line tho.

I'll try ordering the frer online, they don't sell them at the pharmacy over here.
I feel a bit better now though! I also read somewhere that it could be up to 4 weeks from ovulation till the BFP. Really hoping I'm pregnant!

Thanks for your support, baby dust to both of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->