What The !?#@

God i can totally understand why your pissed, i'd be fumin!! Lets hope the police are nice x

Little gits .. hopefully you'll be able to get someone to come do your screen tomorrow or over the weekend if you bust your insurance companies balls tonight or in the morning.

Little brats hope you're ok and the police clean the glass up for you

Thanks guys, well police have been and it was the normal, nothing we can do....blah blah doubt we'll catch them etc, but at least i got my incedient *sp* number for the insurance company. Rang them and they said it would take a week at earliest to fix it :saywhat: so i said "what if i pay for it can i claim it back if i keep the reciepts" which they are letting me, So OH taken day off tomorrow to go get it fixed while i go to the midwife for my sweep.

Oh and WE (me and OH.....:blush: well more OH) had to clean up the whole road with the glass etc, in the pouring rain. But didnt want kids falling on it so took the last hour in the rain picking up every last bit......

But its all getting fixed just bit piss take :rofl: And it didnt even have the decentancy to send me into labour......:rofl: XxxX

I just want to know one thing Ema.......

Where the policemen fit??

little shits, there's some rightones around at the moment!!

..i think its really awful that they left a pregnant lady to clean up the glass..what if your OH hadn't been there?

I just want to know one thing Ema.......

Where the policemen fit??

:rofl: no thats the shit thing........But then again if there were i doubt i would seem attractive to them at this stage :rofl: XxX

:gun:

Can't belive it! Little pricks!
Well,I certainly don't do THAT with my hammer! :rofl:

:rofl: forgot about your hammer......sure they aint in your gand :D XxX

omg wtf????? I'm so sorry hun hope they get caught x x

:hugs: Ema, I'm hoping this event at least has the decency to send you into labour later on.....42 weeks :shock:

:rofl: @ younglutonmum

Shit! Not what you bloody needed :hugs:

x

Seriuosly girls i'm open to all offers!!

Ema - ur OH sounds like a lovely bloke, I dont mind borrowing him :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->