What The !?#@

Ill send him round then :) give me some peace and quiet :rofl: XxX

what nobs, i used to live in a ruff area last year and my mums car got smashed up, dented tyres slashed almost every friday night, the police kept being called and they said we can't do anything, they even caught someone headbutting the window, but still claimed not to be able to do anything. we set up cctv and everything. the final straw was when the house got broken into and lots of stuff got stolen.....and the compensastion?? well it was a measly £4.50!!!! for my laptop, cameras, games consols.

nice teenagers you get these days, i'm so glad i'm not like them!!

Grotty little wankers!
I really do hate some people in this world!
Hope your okay, and your car is too!
xxxx

What little shits! I hate awful kids who were brought up to have no respect what so ever for other peoples property!! I hope it all gets sorted asap! And my goodness your little man must be clawing on inside of you if even this didn't send you into labor!

Oh, and too bad they didn't send firemen LOL. I only know 2 cute police officers, but like every young fireman is hott and they are always so nice!! (LOL I live right next to a fire station, and get to see all the hott firemen LOL)

oh love you, not having a good time of it lately are you :(
it can only get better now ema :)

My step-dad had a Mercedes that some kids did the same thing to. They broke a couple windows, keyed it, and tore the emblam (sp?) off the hood. There was glass all over the parking lot. Unfortunately, while we knew which kids had done it as they had a history of this sort of thing, it couldn't actually be proven and they got away with it. It is a wretched thing they have done, but thank goodness nobody was hurt!

How awful!!!! Well I'm assuming your car never got fixed today then considering Jacob is going to make an appearance! Looks like the little s**ts did you one favour and you're now in labour! x

If this doesnt send me into labour i dont know what will :rofl: XxxX

Looks like it did the trick eh hun? Sorry your cars broke tho', thats crap and the last thing u need but i reckon ur too much on :cloud9: to be bothered right now!
Thinking of u xx

Just sitting in me house (in me pj's :blush:) and hear me car alarm going off.....me dogs start going nuts. So time i get up get outside etc and see some kids running off.......

Go to me car to turn the alarm off and they've completely smashed the back window and beside my car is one of them hammers you get on buses/trains to brake the glass in an emergancy!!

Lil F@#!ers!!! Of course i cant do F all about it seeing as im 42 weeks pregnant......so im sat now waiting for the police to come.....this is all i bloody need.

OH is going mad but aint home till 7pm from work so now i best go get some clothes on before the bloody police arrive.....

If this doesnt send me into labour i dont know what will :rofl: XxxX

littles shites! well it seems to have worked for you! xxx

So much for getting the car fixed today I guess! Good luck Ema, hope Jacob won't insist on making things difficult for you until the last minute. Fingers crossed he'll be quick ... you might already have your little bundle of joy atm =D

Thanks guys, well police have been and it was the normal, nothing we can do....blah blah doubt we'll catch them etc, but at least i got my incedient *sp* number for the insurance company. Rang them and they said it would take a week at earliest to fix it :saywhat: so i said "what if i pay for it can i claim it back if i keep the reciepts" which they are letting me, So OH taken day off tomorrow to go get it fixed while i go to the midwife for my sweep.

You're in labour now (or maybe had baby) so might not see this, but did the police not take finger prints from the hammer? They could probably match them with asbo holders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->