What time do you get dressed?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Got to thinking, i cant be the only lazy arse out there.

I normally get up around 5.30 with Zach, but i potter around in my jarmas all morning, cleaning, playing with and feeding the brats, hanging the washing out.

I normally get dressed around 12pm when iv done everything.

When do you get dressed?? :flow:

just depends.
if im doing housework i won't bother getting dressed or bathed until im done with it. don't see the point in getting all sweaty in 'day' clothes :p
being pregnant at the moment though my pjs are very comfy so i am staying in them rather a lot. :blush:

It depends on whether Im at work/going out or not.
Today Im not doing anything,so Ive got out of my PJs and into comfy clothes to wear around the house.
But normally on a weekday Im up and dressed by 6:30:cry:

Depends whether I'm going out or not. Never have a set time to get dressed or anything

Usually dressed by 9 :) We drive OH to work, come home & have brekkie, he watches a little bit of cbeebies then we go get dressed. I hate being in my PJs too long!

I gotta get kids to school and nursery so normally dressed by 7ish on a weekday but later on weekends :D

Well I always get 'dressed' into either my pj pants n a top or OHs joggers and a top at like 7-8am when I get up with Riley, and then depending on how the day goes I get dressed and have a bath when ever I can escape upstairs for long enough, (then have a nice long bath when OH is home or Riley's in bed at night time to wash hair as I just can't do that with Riley running around!

As for today though, Riley is being MEGA clingy, so I've not officially got dressed yet, :blush:

Normaly either when I can be bothered to or when I get time to :)

Sometimes we have lazy days around the hous playing because I work evenings so if we arnt going anywhere we stay in our pj's cuddled on the sofa under the duvet with the cat and Brian watching cartoons for most of the day, he normaly brings all his teddies and toys up on the sofa as well :)

If we have to be out somewhere then we are normaly dressed by 9

I rarely get dressed lol. I'm always in my pjs, so comfy, I even wear them to the shops haha :)

Depends what we're doing that morning. If we have no plans, housework need doing etc I'll stay in my pjs and dress once showered. If we're off out to playgroup, friends etc then I'll get dressed once I've sorted Millicent out, or if I'm lucky and I'm up before her, I'll shower & get dressed. x

I get dressed as soon as I get out of bed.

I wasnt allowed to sit in PJs at the breakfast table when I was a kid and it held till now, and I don't want to change it anyway as I am comfortable with it :)

Usually by 9am I'm dressed and ready for the day! xx

It all depends on what time we need to leave for the day, if we leave the house at all. Some days I don't even get dressed, I just change into fresh pjs when I go to bed. I tend to always get the boys dressed, usually no later than lunch. :haha: If we have plans to leave the house then they are usually dressed no later than 10am.

It really just depends on how I am feeling. I am 23 weeks pregnant and have just been so tired that yesterday I didn't even bother getting dressed and just lazed around on the living room floor sleeping all day watching movies. (I don't have any other kiddos)

Today I got up took a shower, and dressed around noon then I went to the grocery store and such. :)

If wer not going out I don't get dressed I just put fresh pjs on :) and sometimes tyler prefers to stay on his pjs so if wer not going anywhere hel keep his pjs on

We usually get up, have breakfast then come upstairs and get dressed/brush teeth so about 9ish x

Before I finished work I was up most days at 6. dressed and breakfast and out the house for 6.45.

Since finishing work due to sciatica at 29 weeks I'd get up for about 7.30 (now since 32 weeks I've been sleeping downstairs due to comfort and been up before OH so make his breakfast etc!) I'd get OH top on and my joggers on for the rest of the day unless I was going out I'd get whatever I was wearing as soon as I get up so I don't make myself run late!

So think at the moment when I don't go anywhere I'm the most laziest dudette on here just lounge wear for me all day and night :)!

Don't get me started on how much I've become a sloth regarding housework.. Well from today I'm under orders to not do anything due to High BP's and midwife is worried about PE coming on!

Callie wakes up about 7.30 and talks to herself for about half hour, so i get up and dressed while she's chilling, then when she's ready to get up we start the day. Can't stand staying in my PJs, I feel like a dirty skank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->