What time do you get dressed?

As soon as I wake up before little man comes out of his room!

I am always up showered and dressed first thing. I can't get dressed unless I have had a shower and if I don't get in the shower before the kids are up then I won't get another chance all day.

Just before i go out the door lol. That's usually at about 1ish when Aliyah is due to sleep

If I'm going to work then I'm up and dressed by 6.30 as I have to leave the house at about 7.15. Other days it depends on what we are doing but normally by 9ish.

On school days I get up at 7.30 and get dressed after shower so probs about 7.45 or so. On Saturdays same thing but half an hour later as I go to help out in barnardos. Sundays - I sometimes don't even bother getting dressed at all :rofl:

i used to get dressed quite late but now it is about 9/9.30 am i get dressed.

I get dressed when I get up but only into joggers or pjs haha, when I'm leaving the house I get changed into proper clothes so whatever time I go out! x

LO doesnt wake up til 9.00 so by the time i've tidied up, fed the baby its around 10.30. The only days I don't get dressed and stay in pjs (which is a rarity) someone comes round and I feel like a lazy bum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->