What time do you get dressed?

Whenever I am going out, if not usually stay in PJ's or in scruffs!! I LOVE PJ's!!

Up, showered and dressed by 6.30am each day. I'm a sucker for routine and feel dirty if I hang around in pj's. Plus I dont wear any!!

im another anti-PJ person, i just feel unclean and lazy :lol:

Although i am hugely jealous that loads of you get up at like 9am, when ive been at work for 30 minutes already, and out of the house for 3 hours :rofl:

I start getting showered and ready at around 7-7.30am for the school run

Depends..

If we have plans in the morning then straight away.

If we have plans in the afternoon I'll wash and brush teeth with Evie in the morning but do makeup and get dressed when she naps about 11am ;)

Oh yeah I don't do hair & makeup until first nap!

brats?

Im dressed by 8am on weekdays, and it varies on weekends. It can get as late as 11am, but I do feel unclean and lazy if Im not dressed.

Yes! They are knows, collectively as the brats! I have one crawling human wrecking ball brat, and a toddling paddy throwing brat :flow:

I sleep in a vest and pants so when I get up with amelie i put on a hoody and jogging bottoms or yoga pants, then me and amelie (if shes here) shower bout 10am :)

Omg Blah! How did you get so pregnant so quickly!!! Eeeek! Not long now!

I know :happydance: Come out, come out!

If im not going out, I get dressed into my laze around the house clothes when I wake up, if im going out I usually get dressed by 11. On sundays im dressed by 8 ready to go to my mums for sunday lunch x

Depends. I sometimes wait until the girls go for a nap so I can have a bath in peace.

about 11/12 :haha:

poppy's always dressed straight after her brekkie tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->