What time do you go to bed?

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
It's midnight here and I'm wide awake! :dohh:

Anyone else a night owl?

Between half 9 and 11 on a school night! Weekends usually around 12 x

Depends how i feel. Some night ill play xbox then getr in bed aroun 9-30 or 10 and read for a hour or so. At weekend i tend to go a bit later about 11.30 last night i went bed around 12.30 was reading for 5 hours and lost track of time lol

hmm depends. Average is probably about 1am but sometimes as early as midnight or as late as 2.30am

I should really go to bed earlier but I go on webcam at night, and I can't do that much earlier because I don't want to risk the kids waking up and coming downstairs during that.

(and yes I do have to be up early in the mornings to take the kids to school. 7.25am my alarm goes off. It's no wonder I'm always tired I suppose).

Lately, it's been 1 or 2 am... usually because I ended up nodding off into a cat nap somewhere around 10ish, and as a result feel refreshed and awake.

12-1 am, I used to stay awake until 4 am!

Between 10.30-12.30. Usually around 11.30. I prefer to get in earlier (my ideal would be 10ish) but my partner tends to stay up until 11.30ish and I like us to doze off together!

Anywhere between 9 and 12. 9 is if I'm done in, like tonight. 12 is if I'm watching films and wrestling

Between 10 and half 11 lately. Sometimes later if I'm watching something interesting.
Before I was pregnant it was about 1-2am but now I feel tired earlier.

about 10pm usually. i have to be up 6am for work 5 days a week

I got to bed between 10-11pm, but not usally asleep till 1-2am :( xxx

I try to go up to bed by 10 to read for an hour or so. Lights out around 11. I'm awake around 6:30 for work.

About 11pm during the week. Maybe 12 at the weekend. Really should go to bed earlier as Im up at 6am everyday

On a typical night.. between 11 and 1. But that's all changed with LO here now. OH has to be up at 6 most mornings for work, so I usually go to bed when he calls it a night.

Between 10pm and 11pm in bed, then usually read for half an hour or so.

Thanks everyone. I am trying to change my sleep pattern, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to share them!

Between 9-10 I love my sleep and with the girls getting up between 5 and 6. I need a good few hours. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->