What time do you go to bed?

J

Jem88

My LO goes to bed between 7/8pm, and then we go between 8.30 an 9pm, mostly it's 8pm if she goes down at 7. But i've seen people dreamfeed around 10/11pm, is that when you's normally goto bed, or do you get up and do the dreamfeed before LO wakes?

My LO goes down generally around 8pm, and I stay up to dreamfeed her at 10. I go to bed straight after that!!

LO goes down around 8/8.30 and we go to bed between 10 and 11.

We like to have a bit of time in the evening to eat/chat/watch tv after he's gone to bed.

eta - LO wakes for feeds 3 times a night at the moment.

harrison goes down at 8.30 and i go to bed at 10.30 - 11.30. He sleeps through so i dont need to go to bed super early really, but i have to get up mega early for work! x

Ruby has always gone to bed between 6 and 7pm and we go to bed between 10 and 11.30pm. However with being pregnant again I am often tempted to go earlier!

I try to go to bed early as Harrison still does not sleep through. I try to go to bed anywhere between 8.30-9pm and browse on the internet for half an hour in bed. But sometimes I will go later, say around 10pm.

I have tried dreamfeeding harrison, but it doesnt work for him, he still wakes up at his usual times during the night.

He goes to bed at 7pm.

Xanthia goes to bed at 7.30 and is asleep by 7.45.
Then i go to bed at about 11pm at the earliest.
X

We go to bed between 10 and half 11 dependin on what time Lo's feed is we go after that!

Colin is usually down by 9 pm, tried getting him down earlier but he wont have anything to do with it. I try and be in bed by the latest 10 as he sometimes will wake in the night due to teething.

Aymen sleeps at around 6.30-7pm.....I dreamfeed and nappy change at 10pm, but 10pm is also when DH gets home from work so i always stay up til 11-11.30pm just to have a catch up with DH and watch some TV!

Id love to sleep earlier, but it just isnt feasible as i refuse to sleep then wake again just to dreamfeed! Broken sleep sucks!!!

Lil can go to bed anytime between 5.30 and 7pm-dependent on teething, what we have done for the day, etc.

Hubby and i have our time until we get her up at 10 for the dream feed. I then go to bed whilst he does the feed.

I aim for 10pm but it usually ends up being 11

Jessica goes between 6-7 and we go at 10 -10.30...:flower: I cant stay up longer than that! :flower: Ive never dreamfed

I try to go to bed early as Harrison still does not sleep through. I try to go to bed anywhere between 8.30-9pm and browse on the internet for half an hour in bed. But sometimes I will go later, say around 10pm.

I have tried dreamfeeding harrison, but it doesnt work for him, he still wakes up at his usual times during the night.

He goes to bed at 7pm.

I found the same with dreamfeeding, but then read that you have to keep doing it for a week or so before they realise they don't need the next feed! Seems to be working now! :flower:

We co-sleep, but usually he will fall asleep around 8am and I will put him down for about two hours, than we'll both go upstairs, I'll breastfeed him around 10pm and we both fall asleep.

LO goes to bed about 8-8.30ish
we go to bed between 11-12 as DH doesnt get in from work till 9.45 and we like to chill and watch telly have something to eat have some us time before we go to bed

Max goes to bed at 7pm and the OH and I usually have dinner and go to bed about 9pm. We tend to watch a bit of tv in bed though for about an hour so go to sleep about 10pm-10.30pm.

This will change when I go back to work next month though as I will be up at 6am ;-(

x

at the moment life stuff have gone a bit crazy but my lo goes to sleep around 8 and i tend to go to sleep around 12-1am. and up by 6 ish, and my lo might wake up once or twice.

LO goes to bed at 6.30, I stay up to do the dreamfeed at 10.30 then go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->