What time does your 5mo old go to bed for the night?

xkatiex

1 DD
Reaction score
Up until last week she was going to sleep about midnight. Then we started putting her in her crib. The first night she finally went to sleep at 11. Then last night we got her down at 945. But what is normal for her age?

Every baby is going to have their own schedule that is normal for them. :) For Evelyn, bedtime routine normally started at 7 and she would be asleep in her crib by 8.

I started a routine at 4 months. She is in bed between half 6 and 7 xx

My goal was have her sleeping by 8 just wasn't sure if that was too early! Thank you ladies!

7-7:30 with both kids. DD slept 7:30 to 7:30 for years, she would still be sleeping like that if it weren't for school. A bit of a hit and miss with DS (actually a major pain, but I am more stubborn :)

Not too early at all. I found that if DD stayed up a little later, she'd wake up a little earlier. Go figure this one..

Bath at 6:30, bed at 7pm. She needs it though as she doesn't get up till 9am so if I put her to bed later she eats up half my morning!!

Yep since Rose was 5 months it's been bath 6.15 and in bed by 7.00 :)

Nathan drops off anywhere between 10pm and 1am and wakes anywhere between 7.30am and 10am
Just depends.

None of mine ever slept through the night until close to 2 years old, and none ever really settled into a proper bedtime routine until after a year old, so I'm not overly concerned at the moment.

7-7:30 with both kids. DD slept 7:30 to 7:30 for years, she would still be sleeping like that if it weren't for school.

all my 3 older kids do sleep 7.30pm to 7.30am. It's the little one who won't go to sleep that early - go figure.

Between 8-9. Wakes twice for a bottle and up for the day 8-9am

Around 9:00. I can't make it much earlier due to my older kids sports being all over the place with times. I try to stick with a last feeding around 8:30 which is a time I can almost always guarantee for him.

Isaac has been going to bed between 6pm-7pm every night since he was about 4 months old.

Usually between 8 and 9pm. He messes about some nights though :dohh:

Since about 4 months she's been going to bed about 7 after a 6.30 bath, feed, story.

Between 7 & 7.30, she's a rubbish sleeper at the moment tho. Wakes around 12.30 then up to 3 more times before getting up around 7.30 for the day.

At that age our aim was 7pm. We sometimes went upstairs with plenty of time in advance to get everyone used to the idea of now it is bedtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->