What to ask the doc?

bemybaby

Reaction score
I posted on LTTTC but all is quiet in response. I have been ttc for 2+ years now. No tests done. I have two children already 5 and 8. I am going to the doc on thurs and was just wondering what I should be saying? Pretty sure I ov. Any suggestions?:dohh:

I'm not sure where you live, but for me (I'm in Canada) the first step was to get a Semen Analysis done for DH. When the results for that came back good, I was booked in for bloodwork and an ultrasound. The next steps for me were to get an HSG done, and because that was inconclusive, I had a lap & dye performed as well. All came back with good results so I am now on Clomid to try and give the swimmers more 'targets'.

Hope that helps a little....good luck!

Basically tell your doc just that - that you have been trying to conceive for over 2 years without success.

Tests I have had done so far: semen analysis was recommended first, then a blood test on day 21 for progesterone (confirms ovulation), and a HSG to determine my tubes are open.

Although you have had previous children, (with the same partner?) any number of things could be causing secondary infertility.

:dust: Hoping the doc will find something easy to fix and fix it and you'll be pregnant soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->