What to do about daughter??

lolababes

Reaction score
Hello all :flower: dont really frequent here but thought someone may be able to help?

My DD is 12, she started high school this year and has got on well work wise. however we have a massive problem with her 'friends'. She isnt being bullied or anything (that Im aware of) but she hangs around with 5 others in her form and they are always falling out/arguing etc. It really is a weekly occurance!!

I know this is normal for girls her age but she rang me this morning in tears coz one of the girls (who she went to town with yesterday) has blanked her and gone off with the others leaving her alone (it stayed this way all day).

I wouldnt normally, but I rang the year head this morning to discuss it. She said she would look into it but has told DD that she would do it tomorrow, fair enough she may have a lot on but I rang at 8.20am surely she could have done something???

Sorry Ive rambled there I just dont know what to do for the best :shrug: I dont want to leave it and it get worse but I dont want to look like a neurotic parent either :dohh:

Now I remember why I hung around with the lads at school coz us women are bitches :haha::haha:

Hi ya - I have got my first baby on the way - so dont have advice to give from a parents point of view, but just want to say I sooo agree about hanging round with the boys!

Its so hard being 12,13, 14 years old, I remember it so well. The same things happened to me as are happening to your daughter, and it really hurts at the time. Its such a shame they do it really as its the carefree time in your life. Its nice you have taken it seriuosly my mum just used to say kids will be kids when I was really devestated about it.

Hope the teacher gets em sorted! x

Just wanted to send you and your daughter :hugs:

I have 2 big dd's, one the same age as yours (12 in July) and one 14. Age 10 to 16 is bloody awful for the bitchiness and fighting between girls, dd2 had it all the way through year 6 but *touch wood* it's been better since she changed schools last September.

I don't think there really is anything you can do except be there for your daughter and hope it settles down soon! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->