What to Expect Before You're Expecting

Download an app call ovuview, it charts EVERYTHING. and you can set yourself reminders/alarms to temp everyday. :)

Wow, I didn't know about all lf those things I could be taking, I will have to look into them...I do need to start charting my temp daily. Ive never done it before, does anyone have any tips on charting?

I got the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It was recommended to me by ladies on here when I was TTC my third and it's been amazingly helpful. It makes everything about charting easy to understand.

Thank you both! I will get the app as well as look into that book!

Download an app call ovuview, it charts EVERYTHING. and you can set yourself reminders/alarms to temp everyday. :)

I use an app called My Calender and it tracks my period. Ever since I started using it I've learnt when I'm fertile, ovulating etc. I love it.

This one tracks your period too. You can set it to trying to conceive and NOT trying to conceive.

Those apps aren't available on my tablet... but I downloaded 'fertility friend' and so far it seems pretty awesome! And free.

I use fertility friend, it's been super helpful! I love that I can search for charts like mine :)

I use fertility friend, it's been super helpful! I love that I can search for charts like mine :)

I just realized I'm on the trial for the extra features, did you pay anything for fertility friend or do you use the free features? Wanna know if I should pay for all the features when my trial is up or not.

I'm determined to get my body perfect again! It's taken me 19 months but I'm almost where I want to be - I just want that perfect bikini body one last time (next summer) before I ruin it all over again.

Even though I are sensibly and exercised right through my last pregnancy, I'm still determined to gain less weight this time!

I just realized I'm on the trial for the extra features, did you pay anything for fertility friend or do you use the free features? Wanna know if I should pay for all the features when my trial is up or not.

i downloaded fertility friend when we first started trying (late june 2014) and after the trial was up, i bought the 3 or 4 month full version. i definitely would recommend temping and charting, with whatever app you choose. LOTS of people on here use FF but i hear Ovia and other app names here and there too.

i got pregnant in month 5 of trying and i didn't pay attention to the remaining couple months on my account. and then my full version ran out the day i miscarried. (ya gotta love irony:roll::nope:) we are now preventing for a couple months due to a stateside wedding in september that i refuse to miss, so i'm not paying for the full version again just yet. i like the full version because it allows the number/graph nerd in me to go all out.:blush: and it's not THAT expensive, when you think about how much money we spend on OPKs, HPTs, preseed, vitamins, herbs, etc. (check any and all that apply:winkwink:) so i'm a full version fan:thumbup: and will definitely be renewing in march when we start trying again. but if you're not sure, just wait and see what the free version is like after the trial runs out. for some people, the free version probably does enough.:thumbup:

Lots of great tips on here! I'm already taking folic acid but I think I'm going to start taking prenatals as well now.

I've never heard of that book, I'll have to look into that!

thyroid problems run in my family on my mom's side, so that's the main thing I want to check before we start trying next year. also, I drink a LOT of coffee, so eventually when the time gets closer I'll have to start cutting back haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->