what to expect internal scan 5+3 updated please read

Step away from Google! The internet is a bad place for things like that, will cause you more worry. I'm sure the blood is nothing and will either be absorbed or you may have some spotting. I'm really hoping its gone by next scan for you so you can relax.

the doc told me not to worry about it, that sometimes when the baby implants it can cause a sac of blood, but the last time i had a mmc they told me everything was fine again and again, so i dont really trust them.

like the others said, STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE!! i had an 8mm haemorrhage found at 7 week scan (i think). dr said rest, no heavy lifting and no sex. went for a reasurrance scan yesterday and no haemorrhage detected. (haemorrhage is just another name for haematoma). they are quite common. mine and yours considered small, so nothing to worry about. i had four tiny spots of blood and thats all. really please believe me, they are common and most likely heal on their own!!

oh im 10 weeks 5 days by the way. averaged out on scan i am 11 weeks 2 days!

thank you! im delighted that all turned out well for you! it gives me a little hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->