what to get a baby at 1 month old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefni_x

Reaction score
Does anyone know what I could get my baby boy? He will be a month old at christmas, I know he doesn't need much but I want to get something inflatable for him to lie in or it could maybe do when he's a bit bigger?

Thanks in advance

As his birthday will be Nov/Dec you could get items that will last through his first year.

Activity mats
lamaze toys
bouncer chair
soft toys
sophie the giraffe

or a keepsake like

first Christmas things
personalized blanket
my MIL got my son a steiff bear with the year when he was born maybe something like that?

How about a baby gym? My daughter loved hers. This is the one we had and she used it for ages. It moves and plays music, so kept her entertained for ages. I didn't pay anywhere near this price though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lamaze-Space-Symphony-Motion-Gym/dp/B0029F1O72

My daughter is 7 months and things I'd recommend are lamaze hand rattles and sock rattles, she still wears them now and is fascinated by them, a fascination station for the high chair, play gym, swing, any lamaze toy. And books, they can never have too many ;) x

1st xmas keepsakes
playmat or nest
teethers
rattles
toys which he will grow into, walker, elefun ball popper, activity toys, fisher price toys, jumperoo.
clothes

I would toys or other bits and pieces to suit from 6months + as his birthday will be a full year away nearly. I will have another wee niece by Christmas and have got my pal violet (6months - 36 months) and a bath toy suitable from 6 months+ so far as toy gifts.

DD2 will be about 4 weeks old at Christmas. I've got her a my pal scout, some bath toys, a lamaze freddie firefly, a teether and a few other small bits. We already have a play gym, jumperoo and many toys from DD so she has more than enough to last until her birthday anyway!

Thanks everyone,

I already have him..

Play gym
Musical gym thing
Tummy time mat
Rattles/teethers
Light up toys..

I don't want to get too much as he doesn't know what's going on lol

Xx

My dd2 was 3mths at christmas and we got her a vtech push walker, a couple of lamaze toys, a mamas and papas snug (never got used) amn activity table and some activity balls.
My sister got her the fisher price rainforest playmat and it was absolutelt brilliant and we kept it for this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"