What to get DH for our anniversary

Mummytobe85

Reaction score
Hi,

I just need abit of help with picking an anniversary present for my DH :dohh:

We been together 4 years (been married for 16 months) and got 1 beautiful DD and another baby on the way.

Every year we go out for a meal - just the two of us, but this year i wanted to give him something abit special. I know 4 years isnt a long time.

Any idea's please? :flower:

How about a evening in, see if someone can have your LO. Buy some sexy lingere (for you, not him!) & cook a nice meal & some ermmmm alone time :winkwink:

I agree with lindseymw! On top of that, what is he interested in? For instance my OH is mad into surfing so for his upcoming birthday I bought him a new board bag for his 8'0'' board as his old one is starting to rip. Say.. If he likes football buy him something football related like a jersey etc. Happy 4 year anniversary! And congrats on the pregnancy! x

Its mine and OH's anniversary on the 16th and we are planning to get a photoshoot done of us together and with LO as a family. Might be something you'd like if yiu havent had photos done for awhile or havent got any professional family photos like us yet.

O/T but does everyone normally celebrate the day the got together after they got married i always thought once married they jut crlebrate every year the day they married or is it normal to celebrate both? We got engaged 20 months ago.but only celebrate the day we got together not engagement day... am i odd? lol xxx

Its mine and OH's anniversary on the 16th and we are planning to get a photoshoot done of us together and with LO as a family. Might be something you'd like if yiu havent had photos done for awhile or havent got any professional family photos like us yet.

O/T but does everyone normally celebrate the day the got together after they got married i always thought once married they jut crlebrate every year the day they married or is it normal to celebrate both? We got engaged 20 months ago.but only celebrate the day we got together not engagement day... am i odd? lol xxx

Thats what i thought too?? gah, my DH is one for celebrating everything - im happy to just do our wedding anniversary each year but he likes to go the extra mile :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->