What to pack for a planned C Section?

DLW91

Reaction score
Hi, just popping over from 2nd Tri! I’m only 26 weeks but starting to think about getting things together, I want to be ready just in case I do happen to go into labour early, I’m on maternity already so have got lots of spare time on my hands to get organised!!

I’m having a planned section, my daughter was an emergency but was 6 years ago and I just can’t for the life of me remember what I packed!! I’ll be having baby first week of September so I’m starting to worry whether it’s going to be hot or starting to get chilly by then, what to pack for baby and me, i think im over thinking things but just wondered what everyone else packed? I’m also planning on formula feeding which I didn’t do before - do I need to take my own formula and bottles? I’m in the UK if that makes any difference.

Thanks ladies xx

I'm still working on my list but this is what I'm bringing. Not much different than the first time except breastfeeding supplies. And dont mind the numbers for the baby stuff, I'm having twins. I'm scheduled for the 2nd of August to deliver

Myself
[ ] Contacts/solution
[ ] Glasses/case
[ ] Hair brush
[ ] Hair ties
[ ] Blow dryer
[ ] Deodorant
[ ] Toothbrush/toothpaste
[ ] Phone charger
[ ] Ipad/charger
[ ] Shampoo/conditioner
[ ] Body soap
[ ] Underwear
[ ] Shorts
[ ] Shirts
[ ] Bras
[ ] Slippers
[ ] Snacks
[ ] Nipple cream
[ ] Breast pads
[ ] Breast pump

Justin
[ ] Contactz/solution
[ ] Glasses/case
[ ] Deodorant
[ ] Toothbrush/tooth paste
[ ] Shampoo
[ ] Body soap
[ ] Phone charger
[ ] Vape/batteries/charger
[ ] Switch/charger
[ ] Socks
[ ] Underwear
[ ] Shorts
[ ] Shirts

Babies
[ ] 6 sleepers
[ ] Pic outfits?
[ ] 4 onesies
[ ] Going home outfit (premie/newborn)
[ ] Boppys
[ ] Cuddle blankets
[ ] Socks
[ ] Car seats

My list is pretty similar to the above, only have 3 weeks left in work (7 weeks to section) so will have to start buying all the bits and thinking of packing in the not too distant future!

Maternity notes!

Night time pads
Dry wipes
Nappies
Nipple cream

Baby vests
Sleep suits
Cardi
Going home outfit

Pj bottoms
Vest tops
Sun dresses
Slippers
Knickers
Bra

Towel
Hair brush
Bobbles

Tooth brush
Tooth paste
Cleanser
Razor
Shower gel
Sudocrem
Carrier bag for dirty clothes

Kindle
Phone
Chargers

Money

With a csection whatever clothing you bring make sure it is over bump as the scar will be tender.
Big knickers!
Maternity pads,
Breast pads,
Hairbands,
Lip balm,
Snacks,
Nighty,
And loads more but those are the essentials i can think of off the top of my head

Yes gou would have to bring own formular and bottles in the uk but in the supermarkets asda tesco etc have premade sterelised formular and bottles already made up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->