What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi, im new to this website and I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm on cycle #4 of ttc. With our first we got a bfp the first month. I'm hoping we don't have to wait much longer.

Hey ladies:) I would love to join you! I am currently on cycle # 2 of ttc baby #3 :). I am hoping this will be our month, but i will probably say that every month! ha, :dust: to all of us ladies trying hard for our little bundles:) may we all see our BFP's sooner then later!!!

Cycle 2, month 2. We tried before, but took a break so. Am starting the count over!

TTC #1...cycle no.3.....but feels lie eternity already!!!!!

GL everyone...want a BFP here ladies!! What CD are you all on? Me on CD14 today...so hoping to O shortly:happydance:

I'm on CD 12. Hoping to O Sunday or Monday unless I O late like last month (CD17). Hoping this will be a lucky month for us!

busymomma- im cycle day 11 today. last month i triggered on day 14 for iui day 16.. the only month i got a pos opk was day 13.. tomorrow i get my us and am hoping to trigger for day 14 or 15

Hey ladies, sorry been busy lately, ill update this soon!

hi, can i join? :flower: i'm on cycle #2, i'm 32 and he's 34. we're TTC our first child!

Hi, ladies!

Hope you don't mind if I join! We are on cycle #2. I feel like time is of the essence for us, I'm 32, DH is 55! It would be the first lil one for either of us. DH is in great shape, healthy and was very willing when I made an appt at the FS BEFORE we even began trying. The FS said that if we don't conceive within 8 months she would start testing us. So...here we go! Sending much positive energy to all on this journey!

Welcome! FX for you, hope you get PG soon! :flower:

Hi, im new to this website and I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm on cycle #4 of ttc. With our first we got a bfp the first month. I'm hoping we don't have to wait much longer.

Welcome! FX, I hope you'll get PG soon, I'm on cycle #5 and 10DPO today so a couple more days till testing for me!

Hey ladies:) I would love to join you! I am currently on cycle # 2 of ttc baby #3 :). I am hoping this will be our month, but i will probably say that every month! ha, :dust: to all of us ladies trying hard for our little bundles:) may we all see our BFP's sooner then later!!!

Welcome! Aww #3 huh? Lucky you have two kids! I'm trying to get at least one! Lol I sure hope some of us get our BFPs soon!:flower:

Cycle 2, month 2. We tried before, but took a break so. Am starting the count over!

Welcome! I hope you get a BFP soon and wont have to wait as long as some of us have been!:flower:

TTC #1...cycle no.3.....but feels lie eternity already!!!!!

GL everyone...want a BFP here ladies!! What CD are you all on? Me on CD14 today...so hoping to O shortly:happydance:

Welcome! I know what you mean, #5 cycle for me and I feel like It's been years trying! Lol FX and goodluck! :thumbup:

As for me I'm CD10 and still a BFN, I'm such a POAS addict that I've been testing since 1DPO lolol. I feel funny though, weird mild cramping, bloating, super tired, sore breasts, weird twinges in abdomen... Not sure if it's all related to PG or not, but Gail predicted that I'll test pos this month! :thumbup:

i am day 2 in my 6th cycle. it feels like forever. i did not expect this as my son was a 'surprise' after a missed pill !

This is my 120th cycle, as of the 26th January, I am now into my 10th year of TTC.

Good Luck to everyone and I sincerely hope tat none of you have to wait much longer for your bfp's

:flower:

i've been trying 6 months now and it feels like forever, so i can't imagine what that is like. I truly hope you get a BFP VERY soon!

i am day 2 in my 6th cycle. it feels like forever. i did not expect this as my son was a 'surprise' after a missed pill !

Aww im on cycle 5 so i know how you feel, i hope we get our BFPs soon!

Thank you sobroody :hugs:

Some days are good, some days are bad. Just take each day as it comes, and enjoy the actual TTC business end of things!!

Hi ladies I'm in cycle 2 ttc number 2, conceived dd on cycle 2 so def got fingers crossed for this month

Good luck to all

Hi Ladies, I am on cycle #2 trying for our first baby. About a week to go before O!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, I'm on cycle 8 and today is ov day! It's beginning to feel like I've been ttc forever!

Just starting cycle 11, month 10. Can't believe it's been this long and I definitely need help holding up hope....

Im on cycle 1 ttc on clomid, cd10. Depo ran out mid september 2011.
:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"