What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Technically cycle 4. I went off BC in August but didn't have a cycle longer than 12 days until November so I know I wasn't ovulating prior to that. We counted our first month trying as November. I am getting impatient too already...I didn't try with my son, he was a surprise!

Awww, well FX for you!

and sorry for your loss (your signature):flower:

Thanks! We are recovering from that and looking forward to a :bfp: in the next couple cycles! It's hard after a loss to be optimistic about it...I feel like I'm going to be a nervous wreck the whole time once I find out we're pregnant again lol

Hi BusyMomma! We also found out we were pregnant in December and it ended in a chemical pregnancy too. We are gearing up to try again and I'm guessing I will ovulate in about 13 days since I just got my period yesterday. Good luck! :hugs:

Hi ladies...can I join you in this thread? We're on cycle 13 I believe. We found out we were pregnant two days before Christmas, but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy and I miscarried before the end of the year. I'm having a normal period now which excites me because hopefully I will be ovulating in about 13 days! The doctor wanted us to wait one normal period to try again. Makes me nervous, but it will be nice to get back to normal baby making! haha.

Hi ladies...can I join you in this thread? We're on cycle 13 I believe. We found out we were pregnant two days before Christmas, but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy and I miscarried before the end of the year. I'm having a normal period now which excites me because hopefully I will be ovulating in about 13 days! The doctor wanted us to wait one normal period to try again. Makes me nervous, but it will be nice to get back to normal baby making! haha.

Aww im so sorry for your loss! FX you will get another BFP!

Countdown to testing, 4 days to go. FXed.
Anyone poas sooner?
Babydust to every1

BFN today :cry:

AF decided to show her ugly face :dohh:

But this AF is a little weird...

it's SUPER watery, still a little brown but more red now and a little more heavy but not quite "light" yet if you know what I mean. Like when I sat on the toilet it kind of dripped out a little but when I whipped there wasn't a ton.

and I never got really bad cramps like I ALWAYS do the day before, all I've had was weird mild mild mild cramps for the past few days and today I'm only having mild cramping still.

I'm a little confused...:wacko:

MY temp also dropped a little but not a huuuuuge amount...

Any news ladies?

Any BFPS?

Any AFs??

I got AF yesterday so onto cycle number 6...

Hi Ladies,

May I join?
I'm currently on Cycle #4, TTC baby no.2.

Waiting to Ovulate any day now. Not BBT charting this month but checking CM and position and using OPK's.

Good Luck to everyone
xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

May I join?
I'm currently on Cycle #4, TTC baby no.2.

Waiting to Ovulate any day now. Not BBT charting this month but checking CM and position and using OPK's.

Good Luck to everyone
xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

:dust:

welcome and goodluck! :flower:

I'm on cycle 3. Have used OPKs with each cycle, but have only used preseed with the last and current cycle

I am on cd 76. And I feel like the witch will be here any day now...but I have been feeling like this for two weeks...so whenever would be great. I have been trying for 19 months.

I am on cd 76. And I feel like the witch will be here any day now...but I have been feeling like this for two weeks...so whenever would be great. I have been trying for 19 months.

Awww, so you're cycle number 19 too? Good luck, I hope this feeling will turn into a BFP for you!:flower:

Awww, so you're cycle number 19 too? Good luck, I hope this feeling will turn into a BFP for you!:flower:

I hope so too! but took a test this morning cause my boobs hurt so bad and cramping like crazy. let alone I am emotional. I cried because my carpets needed vacuumed. lol It was negative though. 19 month feels like forever doesn't it?

I hope so too! but took a test this morning cause my boobs hurt so bad and cramping like crazy. let alone I am emotional. I cried because my carpets needed vacuumed. lol It was negative though. 19 month feels like forever doesn't it?

Oh I'm only cycle 6, I meant like too as in not just 19 months but it's 19 cycles? or has it been less cycles? :dohh: Lol I need to word my sentences better. I'm sorry it's been so long for you, I can only imagine, 6 months is driving me insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->