What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hello ladies i know its been a while since I've been on but just wanted to let you know that AF got me and am moving onto cycle 12 and hit the 1 year mark next week :cry:

Can I be added to the front page please? I am in cycle #10 and I should O end of next week.

I am really going for it this month, more exercise, healthy diet (lost 35 pounds since Jan) started taking B6 and I am drinking green tea, I have cut out all caffeine.

Told hubby to get his dancing shoes on as we will be doing the baby dance all month :winkwink:

finger crossed we can make baby this month.

Good luck to everyone else still trying :dust:

Hello ladies i know its been a while since I've been on but just wanted to let you know that AF got me and am moving onto cycle 12 and hit the 1 year mark next week :cry:

So Sorry. I hope you have better luck next cycle.:flower:

I'm on 7th month. But moving into the NTNP stage as we have some other things we want to do first and spend some time preparing.

I'm starting to change my diet and get in some exercise too

So I've been having loads of EWCm, super stretchy too... I know I already Oed, it's pretty obvious by my chart this cycle!

I'm also super exhausted and have been for the past couple of days!

Have you tested recently? Your chart looks good. :)

I am so sorry sweetie! :hugs2: I know how hard that is...your time is coming soon, the longer we try the better our odds become!

Welcome newcomers!
So sorry to those who af got!

Afm...
Havent tested today waiting to see if af will show up tomorrow or not!

Hi Liz, saw ur post in first tri and was just popping over to check if u had any news FXed

I'm out... apparently my AF wants to take back its previous start date... I assume I am not O'ing or we failed at catching the egg on the 29th-1st

If you dont chart you should buy a basal body thermometer and create an account on fertilityfriwnds, the links in my sig

I just use opk's never used a BBT chart or anything I am clueless as to how that would work. I am really at a loss for what my body is doing atm. My period start dates were 10th,11th,16th, now 11th again. :wacko: I will look though I guess anything is worth a shot :thumbup:

Your af isnt going to come every month on the same day, it doesnt work that way....

Cycles vary in amount of days, mine are anywhere from 25days to 38days long.

Sorry I havent been on this thread in a while.. i'm on cycle 5 now

Well I know it will vary but mine have just landed on the 10th and 11th since december lol. I guess mine would be between 30-33 days.

FRER photos

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20881
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20882

?

FRER photos

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20881
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20882

?
i think there is something but not sure. hope this be your cycle:thumbup::dust::dust::dust:

My BFP didnt show up for ages, not sure where u are but mine showed up on asda own brand tests first so I think they are quite sensitive

Liz I had another look at your chart, and I know you have cross-hairs, but I am not convinced you have O'd :( I could be totally wrong I know, but looking at your temps last month, your "high" temps now are not that high

I don't really know, but keep BDing just in case

And I do hope FF is right, and you have O'd and you really are just waiting for that BFP to show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->