What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

oh my gosh so I looked at my FF again and the setting was set to OPK for some reason, so I changed it back to advanced and I got my crosshairs!! YAY

O'd on CD18... now just have to sit tight for a week to see it it's my month

I had major cramping after we BD'd so I hope thats a good sign! :wacko:

Good luck!

Afm..

Okay so huge dip in todays temp! 6DPO, maybe implantation dip???

Had positive OPK's on the 30th and 1st? I don't get this stuff lol!

Sometimes you can get a two day surge, its normal. I usually go with the darkest of the two pos.

Prob won't catch my eggy for a few it took 5 months with my son. I should have a better handle on what my body is doing so I know when I O and all that good stuff. lol

Cycle number 9 was lucky for me. Bfp this morning at 15dpo. Its early days but I'm so happy!!

Thanks ladies. Can't wait to see you all in first tri.

Congrats 28329!!! A H&H9M to you! :happydance:

CD 32 and still no O, so.... :shrug::

Haven't been on here since Friday and heading to bed now. Will have to read through all the new posts in the AM. Goodnight , lovelies! :hugs:

Congrats 28329!

Afm...

Temp went right back up today!!!!! Possible Inplantation dip yesterday im assuming...?

cycle #9 for me and :witch: showed up this morning. Its so frustrating she was 2 days late and I was still temping above cover line so i thought i was in with a chance.

Good cry this morning and on to the next cycle. I just hope i get a BFP soon.

Good luck to everyone else still trying
:dust:

cycle #9 for me and :witch: showed up this morning. Its so frustrating she was 2 days late and I was still temping above cover line so i thought i was in with a chance.

Good cry this morning and on to the next cycle. I just hope i get a BFP soon.

Good luck to everyone else still trying

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry, hun. Good luck this next cycle. I really hope this will be your month. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"