What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

can you move me onto cycle 11, be warned BFP, there's no holding back I'm coming to get you this time :gun:

can you move me onto cycle 11, be warned BFP, there's no holding back I'm coming to get you this time :gun:

aww I'm sorry hun! :hugs: Your very close to getting your bfp, my doc said by the time we've been trying for 12 months our chance of conceiving is 85%! Hope this next cycle will be your lucky one!

Af came yesterday. I ovulated early so it was a 27 day cycle, so on to cycle 5 for me :cry: having a few down days :(

CD 36 and still no +OPK. I think I will shortly be losing what is left of my TTC-crazed mind. :cry: 3 days of light test lines. I really thought this might be going somewhere, but the lines are not getting any darker. Seems to be just some weird hormone fluctuation. After 12 days of fertile CM I just wish something, ANYTHING would happen.

CD 36 and still no +OPK. I think I will shortly be losing what is left of my TTC-crazed mind. :cry: 3 days of light test lines. I really thought this might be going somewhere, but the lines are not getting any darker. Seems to be just some weird hormone fluctuation. After 12 days of fertile CM I just wish something, ANYTHING would happen.

I hope you O soon pinksprinkles. I O'd on CD31 last cycle, when my usual was CD20, it really did my head in! I got lots of almost positive OPKs, and no definite positive, yet my temps show I did finally O. The waiting to O is far worse than the TWW for me

:hugs:

So I've been having loads of EWCm, super stretchy too... I know I already Oed, it's pretty obvious by my chart this cycle!

I'm also super exhausted and have been for the past couple of days!

So I've been having loads of EWCm, super stretchy too... I know I already Oed, it's pretty obvious by my chart this cycle!

I'm also super exhausted and have been for the past couple of days!

Liz I would still BD if you have EWCM, just in case!

Im on cd33 i haven't temped or anything so not sure where i am in my cycle, if i have Ov'd or not!!

xx

Hi all, i'm on cycle 1 right now. Hoping to get a bfp in our first month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->