What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Liz what did the doc say about your cycles anyway? Other than giving your provera, are they going to do blood tests or anything?

Hello ladies :hi: have you got room for one more?
I'm 27, DH is 28 we've been married since 2.11.12, officially started TTC in May, I'm now on cycle #3, CD 6... We used preseed and conceive plus a couple times last cycle, but we missed... :dust: to all and Congrats to all the BFP's!

Liz what did the doc say about your cycles anyway? Other than giving your provera, are they going to do blood tests or anything?

Back when I got the provera she looked at my charts and told me they are normal and just gave me provera. She said I can test for PCOS if I want to. So I may do that, but before last cycle they were always normal and on time. Ever since last cycle I have no idea what's going on.

Oh well.I caved in done a frer today at 12dpo and BFN . Think I'm.out

Sorry Liz I dont know how to read charts,.

I am now CD50. No AF and BFN.

So frustrating, as I am 14DPO thought AF would be today,. maybe tomorrow..

I did an HPT just to see if it showed anything, nope, but another Pos OPK, waht the heck?

https://i50.tinypic.com/ngqo9.jpg

its close but not pos has 2b same colour as control line, hope you figure out whats goin on soon

would your doc test you for pcos? obv im no doc so im not diagnosing anythin lol but ive heard of a few ppl with pcos that dont use opks as their pcos gives them positives on quite a few occasions during their cycles, hope u ov and catch that eggy soon if u havnt already lol

Thanks, I wonder if I did O? My breasts normally ache after I O and they have been super Achey..

Finished my Provera. Hopefully going to see AF this week/weekend. Please send good thoughts my way! Today is CD 139 and I really want this cycle to end now. If AF doesn't start, they're going to put me on a higher dose course of Provera... but I really hope this last course was enough! :wacko:

Liz: Sorry things re so confusing for you right now. I sure know how you feel! :dohh:

Aww Laura I'm sorry!

Pink, good luck!!

AFM, I got crosshairs this morning!

I'm having the worst stabbing pain in the dead center of my left buttcheek, at first it was around my "butt dimple" above the cheek, and now it's dead center of the cheek, it's been a couple of days now... what the heck?

Liz I had something similiar.Mine was at the bottom of my cheek and went halfway down my thigh.I'm not sure if it was from sleeping on a floor for over a month or actually a pregnancy symptom but I got my BFP a few days later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->