What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

https://i49.tinypic.com/2z4gt3m.jpg

but my chart temps don't match according to my OPK.

Your temp could dip tomorrow hun. I still recommend that you test more than once a day, and a +opk means you'll probably O in the next 48hours. You cm and temps and cramps are usually more reliable methods than opks. They are good guide but the aren't 100%, the digi opks are good as there are no line guessing there, they just smile at you on your most fertile days.
Good luck Liz xxx

Hi liz. I agree with yellow. I have ovulated 5 days after a + opk so chill out, it's coming :hugs:
Can you put me on cycle 13 please? The witch got me.

I'm really bored and figured I'd ask...

Anyone know of someone who's willing to invest in a business?

I can't get a loan, tried several areas and tried SBA and can't get approved.

Liz, I'm sorry you haven't been approved. I wouldn't know anyone that would invest. Hope you find help soon :hugs:

Thanks, it's so frustrating when no loans will be approved! I know my business will be a success, it's the getting funding part that's hard to do!

Half way through the 2ww.. hope the next seven days fly by lol

good luck!!

As for me I have no idea what's going on! I had a positive OPK but my temps are all over.....

good luck!!

As for me I have no idea what's going on! I had a positive OPK but my temps are all over.....

i see your temp dropped today, so maybe you ovulate today and it'll go up again tomorrow :thumbup:.
my chart was all over the place last month altho that could be because it was anovulatory but i'm going to be changing how i take my temp this month as i think i am a mouth breather when i'm sleeping. i will be taking it vaginally rather than orally (sorry tmi) as it is apparently more accurate.

Last cycle I had an annovulatory, but I never got a positive OPK and this was for sure a pos!

it all seems promising for you! are you in the uk? because maybe the outside temps have been affecting you as they seem to be all over the place at the moment. i have my fingers crossed for you!

Nah, I'm in the US. But I think I am Oing now, cause I got another Pos OPK today.

Woke up from having bad cramps, thought I might have had to go to the bathroom, but noppe nothing, and it's deff not AF as I don't think I've even Oed yet..

have a bit of a tummie ache too.

Woke up from having bad cramps, thought I might have had to go to the bathroom, but noppe nothing, and it's deff not AF as I don't think I've even Oed yet..

have a bit of a tummie ache too.

:hugs: I hope you feel better and you figure out what is going on soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->