• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Well you are not supposed to drink a lot of water before an HPT. You are supposed to just hold your urine for 3 hours and don't drink a lot. Drinking lots of water before a test will dilute your urine.

yea cause wit the first test was all normal pee the other two i drank alot water

I say take another test but hold your urine for 3 hours without drinking a ton of water.

thanks gurls for all the support and advice i took another test it was faint postive so i made doctor appt tuesday july 31 funny thing i was supposed to start clomid on tuesday looks like it my ego is prego :) but donnt wanna get my hopes up just yte but im so nausea thou ehhhh i let u know how its goes sending alot baby dust yalls ways

Congrats! so you held your urine in then for a couple of hours? :) Lets see a photo of thew new pos!

Well my watery spotting has stopped, and I've been super nausous all day and OH desided to go to Valley fair for our anniversary today and the rides made me throw up! I've never thrown up before because of motion. ever!

Ooo! I hope you get some very good news soon, Liz! :happydance:

And congrats, sanchez1208! Keep us updated!

:hugs: Your temp is still up high though, so that is good. If you didn't implant until 10dpo you wouldn't get a bfp yet anyway. Too early. From what I understand, it takes at least 5 days after implantation for PG to show up on one of those dollar tree ones.

thanks gurls for all the support and advice i took another test it was faint postive so i made doctor appt tuesday july 31 funny thing i was supposed to start clomid on tuesday looks like it my ego is prego :) but donnt wanna get my hopes up just yte but im so nausea thou ehhhh i let u know how its goes sending alot baby dust yalls ways
many congrats and i wish the line get darker soon...
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

My temp went up a bit this morning but not uber high so I'm hoping I get my +opk today then actually ov. The thing that's worrying me is I used a different thermometer, exactly the same brand, model etc but I'm still worried its wrong. Do you guys think it'll be ok as its exactly the same as the old one?

hi guys, sorry i've not been around a while been on holiday for two weeks, got back yesterday, tested this am and finally got my bfp!!!! xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->