• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi ladies finally my doctor appt is tomorrow at 2 ugh im so nervous ... today i checked the postive prego test yup you can still the lines and both negatives also.. lately im been feeling the same but with 2nd baby i had no symptoms so now i have only thing little tired more then usually and my boobs kinda hurt. Also im been getting cramps but no period or nothen sooo fingers crossed tomorrow .. wish me luck :)

Cycle 101 :(

It's been 8 years and 5 months, almost 6.
We are TTC#2 and I have PCOS.
This month I tried soy iso and FINALLY O'd on the 19th of this month. I had EXTREMELY light spotting on the 28th and 29th, and I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't happened to look when I wiped. That's gone now, so I'm hoping it was just IB. It doesn't feel like AF is coming. No signs of PCOS at all, and I normally know AF is coming about a week in advance.

Hey ladies I haven't been on this thread in a while. Congrats to those who have gotten their :bfp:'s! I'm 8 dpo today of cycle 15 and I'm pretty sure I'm out but the next couple days will tell if i get more spotting. Had a little last night and none since but that is usually the sign that af is showing up on time. So will probably be starting cycle 16 on Sunday.

well ladies i went to the doctor turns out i had chemical pregnancy ... so now im back on birth control and prenatal gotta wait two months until my cycle gets regular again

AFM cycle is pretty normal so far, CD7 today. OH is out of town for a week and a half and by the time he gets back I should be gearing up to O!

He's visiting denver! :) he has a buddy who moved out there a few years back.

Awww I would love that! We are actually thinking about moving out there! :)

Hi i'm on CD18.. ovulated on CD36 last cycle after a chemical.. wasnt sure when I would be due to O but i think this OPK looks positive..? what do you think.?

https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7325/5aug358.jpg

I would say that was positive of not then its really really close x x

Hope so cos I thought i was in for another 50 day cycle

laura- Definitely looks like a +opk to me, too. Best get to it! :winkwink:

liz- You would love it out here. It's so beautiful and there are tons of fun things to do.

Update: 6 months of no O may be about to come to a close! My temp is starting to go like it does right before O, my sex drive has returned from it's 6 month departure, and starting yesterday, I've been feeling really short tempered- all signs that O will be here soon. Keeping my fx'd for sure. Can't wait to see that +opk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->