What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

I'm so fed up. Positive OPK and OH is not in the mood. I've been trying all day and he is refusing. I said to him that its the worst day to knock me back cos I have positive ovulation test and he just laughed. Dunno why he is being like this

We did BD yesterday but I just feel really let down we BD almost every day usually but its been a lot less this week :-(

Sorry OH is being like that. That has been happening to me and my DH recently. I'll be making a move and he totally brushes it off. We too used to do it almost every day but now a days lucky to get it every 3 or 4 days. But I hope OH gets back in the mood quickly and you get a chance to BD today.

AFM af being annoying (as always) in pain with these stupid cramps. Thankfully today is my day off and DH will be gone all day cuz I'm having a really emotional day. My sister got married on friday and I know they aren't using any birth control and just let it happen when its going to happen. But I just know that in a month they are going to be making the announcement that they're pregnant. I know once they do I'll just lose it. So I'll probably be crying most of the day.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Well, I thought I would O by now, but no such luck. Trying to keep my head up, but having a really down day. Had all he leading-up-to-O symptoms, and then nothing happened. OPK' aren't getting any darker. :cry: Looks like I may have to go back in for another round of Provera. I still can't believe that taking a supplement did this. I only took the FertilAid from February until May. It's been 2.5 months since I quit it and still no O.

Next Wednesday marks 6 months since the last time I ovulated. I am so angry at the people who make FertilAid I could scream. They know this is happening to women who use their supplement, but they put absolutely NO warning on their pills. In fact, they even make a point to tell you that if you see cycle problems that you should keep taking the product as the cycle disruptions are just your body sorting itself out. What a bunch of BS!

I've gotten all the testing done my midwife can do, and she still has absolutely no idea what the pills did to me. All hormone levels are normal, I just don't ovulate. I haven't ovulated even once since taking FertilAid, and the only periods I have had are Provera-induced ones.

It's a good thing that the FetilAid people don't live near me, because the amount of rage I am currently feeling might cause them serious damage. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Pink I'm so sorry your going thru this, I know it won't make u feel any better but I am thinking of you and sending lots of babydust x x x

hey gurls im back srry i havent been on i kinda took the chemical preganacy alil hard but not im good im been taking prenatal everyday and birthcontrol to bring my period .. well goods news i started to spot yesterday and today i guess its my first day of period ... when should i go get ovulation kit ?

I wouldn't take BC to induce AF, that will mess up your cycles. If anything you should be going to the doctor to get Provera to induce AF, it's a safe way without disrupting your cycles.

wow haven't been on in a while, still no O.... ugh I think I may have another long cycle :(

Hey Liz.. hope you O soon.. the witch got me today so that's me on Cycle 9. Its so deflating :-(

hi ladies i finally got BFP on cycle #12 with clomid and timed intercourse. after a year of trying we are expecting little :baby:

awww you're so lucky hasti!! congrats!!

I'm CD29 still with no O....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"