What was the first thing you did...

softsoap

Reaction score
When you saw your :bfp:?
Ok, I took pictures and put them on here right away, to see if I was imagining
lines..LOL:laugh2:

i cried.... lol.
was not expecting it!!!
and luckily, during all that shock and crying, my best friend took the picture for me!!

i sat there like :saywhat: since we was not activly trying but then i gave test and box to oh and then we just cuddled all night :hugs: and now im sooooo excited :happydance:

I did about another 4 to make sure, haha :D and couldnt stop grinning!!!! :D :D :D

i was in asda toilets with a friend from work, i just stood there i couldnt speak and i was shaking so much and tears were just rolling down my face, when i composed myself i rang my husband who knew i was doing the test, he had to come out of work to see me just to see test and give me a cuddle

Lou
xxx

Gave a wee scream then went to wake up hubby since it was 5.45am!! Then spent all day trying not to grin inanely!!

Ran into the bathroom and threw it at OH who was in the bath then ran out again. He then came running through like a big naked grinning idiot :D

I just sat and grinned to myself, phoned OH, and my Mum, took another test, then had to go to work!!

I ran and told hubby!! This just happened yesterday. After that I couldn't help it I had to tell everyone.

I was in the toilets at the gym, I cryed and cryed and cryed more than I ever have, I was so shocked and scared and just felt lost, The rang babys dad and we both cryed :( But now I couldnt be happier!!
Xxxx

You told everyone already? I want to, but i also want to wait..My husband however, would tell eveyone.

I ran and told hubby!! This just happened yesterday. After that I couldn't help it I had to tell everyone.

I cried ...
And i do wish i could say with Happiness but it wasnt i was petrefied had been carefull with protection , I was in a state of disbelief when i saw them 2 lines !! .
And then i cried to OH saying i carnt have another baby our 2 are sooo young .

My post probably sounds very awfull as many on here are trying for months and years to get theres , But aim been honest i was mortified ! .
Now well now is a different story i love my little baby boy growing and even thow were struggling wouldnt have it any other way :) :) .
Congrats on your 2 lines .. Its sooo nice to see the happy messages on here when them 2 lines are seen . xxxx .

^I felt almost the same way. I was done having kids 5 years ago with my second. And I most definitely never thought I'd have a baby at my age.

I was in utter shock. Chase was a surprise. Thought of my options, and knew the only option I could go through with was having him :) He's been a blessing.

I had really faint lines, so I told my hubby we had a maybe baby.
Then I called my mom and sister. Cause if anything was going to happen I was going to need support anyways

So true. I will have to tell my mum soon, because of support ethier way. Thanks for the post!

I had really faint lines, so I told my hubby we had a maybe baby.
Then I called my mom and sister. Cause if anything was going to happen I was going to need support anyways

I just grind and got on with the kidddies breakfast because i didn't want them to know anything had happened lol xxx

I stuck it in my bathroom cabinet and left OH in bed to go to the third day of a new job. I couldn't tell my OH because he started his new job the day of my BFP and I didn't want to stress him out. I waited til the evening. A very weird day as I had just been made redundant and I'm freelancing and therefore lost any maternity benefits I would have been entitled to a month earlier....

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->