What was the first thing you did...

I had a bath as it was very faint didnt even tell hubby then nxt day with fmu i tested and showed hubby then announced it on here ...I still havent told my mum I plan to tomorrow when I see her x

I was in the loos at work when I found out and phoned my OH whilst still sitting on the toilet!

I took about 5 more tests before I convinced myself I was pregnant though!

i cried my eyes out coz it was wot we always wanted :)

i dropped mine down the loo like a big clutz i was that shocked, i then rang oh who was renovating our house, i told him and then he had to stay in the lunge for an hour as he had just done the flooring and waxed it so couldnt walk on it...he had to stay in the same place for an hour lmao!!

h x

after tasting last wednesday and getting a :bfn: i tested on fri expecting 2 get a :bfn: again so i put it in my pocket and forgot about it while i ran a bath, then when i looked at it and saw a:bfp:i was totally shocked and went screaming down the stairs waving the stick at oh. he didnt believe it till i took a digital 1 on sat even though he was saying he thought i was before i tested!

I took it and saw the faintest line so had to show oh to verify- then took another with no result- I was just about in tears. Then took a digital and it said error then took another digital about 2 am with PREGNANT! Long wait- totally worth it!

I laughed, I cried, I called my one close friend and we screamed on the phone, then almost threw up I was so excited lol. I showed hubby at lunch when he came home :)

I woke H up and asked him if the cross was really there. He said it was and went back to sleep lol. I took a picture of the test and tried to go back to bed to sleep as it was only 6.30am on a Saturday.

Cx

I made carlee a "Big Sister" shirt let her wear it until DH realized what she was wearing asked for the test :D

Last time I almost fell in the loo and then I phoned my sister. This time I just couldn't stop shaking. I sat on the floor in the living room just thinking.

I shook dh awake to show him the stick, he didnt wake enough so i drove to my sister in laws at 7am to show her lol

We did the first test after work...minutes before his mom came over for dinner! We kept running into the bathroom to check the test. It was a very faint positive...so we took a few more before really getting excited! On our 3rd day of tests, I took the test at my sisters...under the watchful eye of my very curious 2.5 year old niece...then we called mom and dad and got my little niece to say 'Aunty has a baby in her tummy!' My parents were THRILLED!!

Cried, then phoned my best friend panicking and terrified. I didn't want to believe it so I threw out the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->