What was the plan of action the day of your LO's 1st birthday?!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Did you all get up really early and just let them get stuck in to their pressies? Or did you have a plan to spread it out?!

Can't believe this of all things I am stressing over!!
As Daisy's Daddy doesnt live with us we have to get everything planned so everyone can get in on her birthday, don't want anyone upset or huffy!

I was thinking about getting up and having brekkie then nce everyone is here we can just let her go and tackle her pressies at her own pace (could take all day I know!)

Then a bit of a play then we are all going out for an early dinner, then back here for cake.

Am I planning this too much or should I just go with the flow?! :wacko::blush:

It does sound like a very good plan. I've started planning for Ed's and I have 3months yet

Your plan sounds fine, dont stress about it too much I bet it all falls into place. Have fun!

We're not doing much.. Me & my mum are both at work so gonna have a lil get together at night with presents etc :)

well we had planned on being at a soft playground, was supposed to be there at 11:30 but thanks to some car problems and my getting lost (really really really lost) we didn't get there until almost 1 :rofl: But the place was great, they let us go ahead and have the party in the room (no one was booked after us) and I think everyone had a good time in spite of the difficulties

What you're doing sounds great - dont worry your LO wont care! We just had a family do and played with the presents and chilled out. Too many people can be a bit overwhelming for them so we split it into seeing different people over a few days!! Hope you have a good one! x

well jack is 1 on wed, i plain on getting up when he does and opening all his present first and let him play then breakfast, then more play, then nanny will come round and give her present then its out for the day to see some animals, then back 2 tea and cakes, were having a party on the sat so other family can come.

AAww that sounds lovely! I wanted a party but because my house is so small it was going to be a BBQ but the weather is just too unreliable! So we invited everyone to come out for dinner then home for cake and anyone that couldn't make it for dinner is coming over on the Sunday :D

It's going to be quiet around here the day of his bday which is Wednesday. I've already given him two gifts so he has 4 to open that day and I will probably have him do it in the evening. Mind you, I want to go out and get him some clothes for his bday. Probably make some cupcakes and give him one.

The actual day of his party is Saturday and, as with most BBQ's, we'll just go with the flow. I've ordered a large cake for that day.

Honestly, I'm not stressing over it too much. I just want him to have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->